Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone
|Price:||$4.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$4.80 (53%)|
- Long-lasting chew toy challenges even the most aggressive chewers and discourages destructive chewing
- Tough, durable nylon bone keeps powerful chewers busy
- Bristles raised during chewing this dog chew toy help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Chew toy made in the USA
- For dogs up to 35 pounds
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers.
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys.
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers.
-Wild Alternative chew toys for powerful chewers.
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Made with tough, durable nylon, the DuraChew Wishbone is the long-lasting chew toy you need for your aggressive chewer. This power chew keeps dogs busy, satisfies their natural urge to chew, and encourages positive chewing habits. Plus, the bristles raised during chewing promote clean teeth and help control plaque and tartar buildup. Go ahead and throw your dog a Nylabone!
Size: Wolf/Medium | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsNylon, Natural Flavor. Supervise Dog While Chewing For Safety Reasons. Not A Consumable Product. However, Tiny Shavings No Larger Than A Grain Of Rice Should Pass Safely. Read Enclosed Guidelines For Use Before Giving To Dog. Size: Wolf.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**I do recommend that you supervise your dog and get to know their chewing habits and chewing strength, so that you get them the appropriate size and know when to replace their nylabone. Dogs love to chew, but keep them safe with supervision and replacement as needed. :)
We have a five year old Greyhound, Kisser, and a rescue from Hurricane Maria Whippet/Heinz 57 mix, Diego, who is ten months old. Kisser enjoys a good chew and our Diego the puppy boy? Everyone knows how puppies enjoy a good chew. This wishbone keeps him from sticking his mouth on our furniture, pillows, papers, anything in the house that looks interesting to him, which is everything!
This bone is good for dogs up to 35 pounds. It is for extreme chewers. It helps fight boredom, keeps teeth clean and freshening doggie breath. It also helps discourage destructive chewing. The wishbone design is different and interesting to both dogs.
NYLABONEs are veterinarian recommended and best of all, made in the USA. That is very important to me.
These bones also come with a satisfaction guarantee -- if you are not satisfied, return to NYLABONE for replacement. How good is that?
The product is fantastic, the price is right, and these bones bring hours of entertainment to your little doggie babies.