Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Chew Treat Bones for Medium Dogs up to 35 Pounds
Order it now.
- Healthy, natural dog bones your dog will love
- Longer lasting, highly digestible, natural dog treat
- Chicken-flavored dog treats with no added sugar, salt, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Suitable for dogs up to 35 lbs.
- Dog treats made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Gatherings, thunderstorms, and other situations can make dogs get carried away.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone—the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955—is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
What Nuisance Behaviors Do Pet Parents Face?
Dogs are gregarious, rambunctious, and lots of fun. Your dog’s boundless enthusiasm is part of what makes being around him so enjoyable. But dogs can get carried away, and there are many situations where you want your dog to take a breather, either from what he’s doing or from what you’re doing:
- Attention seeking: When your dog is demanding your company, you’re not always ready to play with him. But while you were at work, he was home alone, and now that you’re back, you don’t want to leave him hanging.
- Dinnertime: Whether they’re sniffing, begging, or wiggling through your feet, dogs get up close and personal during dinner. When you’re taking the roast out of the oven or sitting down for a feast, your dog’s going to be there.
- Greeting guests: When your friends come over, nobody’s more excited to see them than your 60-pound Golden Retriever. But when he jumps on them at the door, they may be grabbing for the nearest piece of stable furniture before they can return the greeting. Even smaller dogs can jump up with massive enthusiasm, and the craziness can last for a while before everything calms down.
- Phobias: Some dogs are afraid of thunderstorms, meeting strangers, and other common situations. These phobias may provoke anxious behavior, including cowering, barking, and all manner of other unpleasant responses.
- Watchdog duties: Who’s that at the door? When your dog doesn’t know, he may feel compelled to protect your family with numerous barks, passionately defending your homestead against the friendly delivery man. Dogs are masters of persistence, and though some may calm down after confirming that everything’s okay, others feel that it’s better to bark until the coast is clear altogether.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone offers many occupying solutions for day-to-day life with your dog. While nothing replaces your love and companionship, there are many moments where you want to give your dog a short break from the commotion. Nylabone edible occupying chews allow your dog to have a snack while helping prevent undesirable behavior.
When distracting your dog, timing is everything. Giving your dog an edible chew while he’s barking, begging, or jumping up may encourage him to repeat these behaviors. However, anticipating problem behaviors and giving him a chew before he gets carried away can help him coast through previously challenging situations with ease. Giving your dog edible occupying chews can also help him form positive associations with gatherings, thunderstorms, and other common situations.
Nylabone offers the following occupying solutions to keep your dog happily engaged:
- Healthy Edibles edible occupying chews
- Natural Nubz edible chews
- NylaCone refillable treat toys
- Romp ’n Chomp refillable treat toys
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Healthy Edibles Chicken natural dog chews are a healthy, wholesome treat with the hearty chicken flavor that dogs love. Crafted with wellness in mind, these healthy dog treats are made with natural ingredients and added vitamins and minerals—with no added salt, sugar, or artificial preservatives. The longer-lasting, highly digestible formula is perfect for dogs who love to chew. For dogs with all their permanent teeth (usually six months and older).
Size: 2 Count | Style: Chicken | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsWheat starch, glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, lecithin, potato starch, chicken powder, roast beef flavor, natural bacon flavor, natural flavor, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, soy flour and rosemary oil. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol and PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide and Sodium Molybdate.
DirectionsIt is important that you select the appropriate size of edible treat. Use puppy-specific products until permanent adult teeth start to develop; choose Petite for dogs up to 15 lbs.; Small/Regular for dogs up to 25 lbs.; Medium/Wolf for dogs up to 35 lbs.; Large/Giant for dogs up to 50 lbs.; X-Large/Souper/Monster/Big Chews for dogs 50 lbs. and over.
Compare with similar items
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Natural Venison and Bison Dog Treats, Medium, 2 Count
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Regular Bacon Flavored Dog Treats with Vitamins, Triple Pack
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Natural Dog Treats, Bacon, X-Small, 8 Count
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Souper Bacon Flavored Dog Treats with Vitamins
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Giant Chicken Flavored Dog Treat Bones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.88 x 5.5 x 1.5 in||1.55 x 4.25 x 7.88 in||0.75 x 4.5 x 1.5 in||1.5 x 5 x 8.5 in||1.25 x 7.75 x 2 in||0.88 x 8 x 1.5 in|
|Size||2 Count||2 Count||3 Count||8 Count||1 Count||Giant|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We started giving our Welsh Terror (who is a very, very good chewer) 1/2 bone daily. After a few days, we noticed he had very bad breath so I checked his mouth. Ewww! He had a bridge of pasty, dry goo stuck to the roof of his mouth - in the back. I had to use my finger to pry it loose. No fun.
We dropped it down to 1/4 bone a day and he seemed to do much better. HOWEVER, the price of these things have since almost doubled! We had tried these because they lasted longer than real meat jerky treats, but were priced right.
Needless to say, we're back to duck jerky (avail at Amazon). They are a much better deal at 1/2 a hunk daily, and he looooves them! Plus, they are nothing but real MEAT.