Nylabone Healthy Edibles Natural Venison and Bison Dog Treats, Medium, 2 Count
|Price:||$2.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$3.23 (54%)|
- Delicious and healthy venison and bison dog treats
- Splinter-free alternative dog treats
- Natural dog treats with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Healthy dog treats with limited ingredients
- Dog treats made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone—the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955—is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
What Nuisance Behaviors Do Pet Parents Face?
Dogs are gregarious, rambunctious, and lots of fun. Your dog’s boundless enthusiasm is part of what makes being around him so enjoyable. But dogs can get carried away, and there are many situations where you want your dog to take a breather, either from what he’s doing or from what you’re doing:
- Attention seeking: When your dog is demanding your company, you’re not always ready to play with him. But while you were at work, he was home alone, and now that you’re back, you don’t want to leave him hanging.
- Dinner time: Whether they’re sniffing, begging, or wiggling through your feet, dogs get up close and personal during dinner. When you’re taking the roast out of the oven or sitting down for a feast, your dog’s going to be there.
- Greeting guests: When your friends come over, nobody’s more excited to see them than your 60-pound Golden Retriever. But when he jumps on them at the door, they may be grabbing for the nearest piece of stable furniture before they can return the greeting. Even smaller dogs can jump up with massive enthusiasm, and the craziness can last for a while before everything calms down.
- Phobias: Some dogs are afraid of thunderstorms, meeting strangers, and other common situations. These phobias may provoke anxious behavior, including cowering, barking, and all manner of other unpleasant responses.
- Watchdog duties: Who’s that at the door? When your dog doesn’t know, he may feel compelled to protect your family with numerous barks, passionately defending your homestead against the friendly delivery man. Dogs are masters of persistence, and though some may calm down after confirming that everything’s okay, others feel that it’s better to bark until the coast is clear altogether
Nylabone Chews Best!TM
Nylabone offers many occupying solutions for day-to-day life with your dog. While nothing replaces your love and companionship, there are many moments where you want to give your dog a short break from the commotion. Nylabone occupying edible chews allow your dog to have a snack while helping prevent undesirable behavior.
When distracting your dog, timing is everything. Giving your dog an edible chew while he’s barking, begging, or jumping up may encourage him to repeat these behaviors. However, anticipating problem behaviors and giving your dog a chew before he gets carried away can help him coast through previously challenging situations with ease. Giving your dog occupying edible chews can also help him form positive associations with thunderstorms, strangers, and other common situations.
Nylabone offers the following occupying solutions to keep your dog happily engaged:
- Healthy Edibles occupying edible chews.
- Natural Nubz occupying edible chews.
- NylaCone refillable treat toys.
- Romp ‘n’ Chomp refillable treat toys.
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Puppy: Select the right size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||X-Small/Petite||Small/Regular||Medium/Wolf||Large/Giant||X-Large/ Souper|
Shaped like real bones and flavored with natural venison and bison, our Healthy Edibles Natural Venison and Bison Dog Treats are made in the USA with limited ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Dogs can enjoy these easy-to-digest venison and bison dog treats without getting the splinters, mold, or mess that can come with real bones.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsVenison- Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Venison, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Oat Fiber Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, and Mixed Tocopherols Bison- Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Bison, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, and Mixed Tocopherols
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd also bought them Nature Gnaws dog chews. One chew (per dog) lasted them a little over a day. I highly recommend them in place of these.