Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Petite Variety Pack
|Price:||$5.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Healthy Edibles are healthy, tasty treats your dog will love
- Longer-lasting, highly digestible formula
- No added sugar, salt, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Available in 4 sizes: petite, wolf, giant, and souper
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Petite | Style: 3
From the Manufacturer
Gatherings, thunderstorms, and other situations can make dogs get carried away.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone—the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955—is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
What Nuisance Behaviors Do Pet Parents Face?
Dogs are gregarious, rambunctious, and lots of fun. Your dog’s boundless enthusiasm is part of what makes being around him so enjoyable. But dogs can get carried away, and there are many situations where you want your dog to take a breather, either from what he’s doing or from what you’re doing:
- Attention seeking: When your dog is demanding your company, you’re not always ready to play with him. But while you were at work, he was home alone, and now that you’re back, you don’t want to leave him hanging.
- Dinnertime: Whether they’re sniffing, begging, or wiggling through your feet, dogs get up close and personal during dinner. When you’re taking the roast out of the oven or sitting down for a feast, your dog’s going to be there.
- Greeting guests: When your friends come over, nobody’s more excited to see them than your 60-pound Golden Retriever. But when he jumps on them at the door, they may be grabbing for the nearest piece of stable furniture before they can return the greeting. Even smaller dogs can jump up with massive enthusiasm, and the craziness can last for a while before everything calms down.
- Phobias: Some dogs are afraid of thunderstorms, meeting strangers, and other common situations. These phobias may provoke anxious behavior, including cowering, barking, and all manner of other unpleasant responses.
- Watchdog duties: Who’s that at the door? When your dog doesn’t know, he may feel compelled to protect your family with numerous barks, passionately defending your homestead against the friendly delivery man. Dogs are masters of persistence, and though some may calm down after confirming that everything’s okay, others feel that it’s better to bark until the coast is clear altogether.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone offers many occupying solutions for day-to-day life with your dog. While nothing replaces your love and companionship, there are many moments where you want to give your dog a short break from the commotion. Nylabone edible occupying chews allow your dog to have a snack while helping prevent undesirable behavior.
When distracting your dog, timing is everything. Giving your dog an edible chew while he’s barking, begging, or jumping up may encourage him to repeat these behaviors. However, anticipating problem behaviors and giving him a chew before he gets carried away can help him coast through previously challenging situations with ease. Giving your dog edible occupying chews can also help him form positive associations with gatherings, thunderstorms, and other common situations.
Nylabone offers the following occupying solutions to keep your dog happily engaged:
- Healthy Edibles edible occupying chews
- Natural Nubz edible chews
- NylaCone refillable treat toys
- Romp ’n Chomp refillable treat toys
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Wheat starch, glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, lecithin, potato starch, chicken powder, roast beef flavor, natural bacon flavor, natural flavor, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, soy flour and rosemary oil. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol and PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide and Sodium Molybdate.
It is important that you select the appropriate size of edible treat. Use puppy-specific products until permanent adult teeth start to develop; choose Petite for dogs up to 15 lbs.; Small/Regular for dogs up to 25 lbs.; Medium/Wolf for dogs up to 35 lbs.; Large/Giant for dogs up to 50 lbs.; X-Large/Souper/Monster/Big Chews for dogs 50 lbs. and over.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Petite Variety Pack, Triple Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||1 inches x 3.63 inches x 0.5 inches||3.75 inches x 1 inches x 1 inches||1.5 inches x 4.5 inches x 0.75 inches||1 inches x 4 inches x 0.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.2 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.35 pounds||2.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Another reviewer said these were "stale" which they are not. Sometimes they are packaged looking like they have a chalky, whitish film, but that is totally normal. Plus, the expiration date on my package said 2015. (2 years from now.) (Please see my picture which I added.)
There's no reason why any small puppy (without the jaws of a chupacabra), could enjoy this safely. It may not last as long, but I would not HESITATE to give these to any puppy. Plus, if you are worried about size, they sell petite bones & larger bones so that should make your decision easier.
Overall, I give this product 5 stars.
For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.
If you are looking for something your dog can "chew" on for a long while, these may not be for your dog. When our dog finally ate them he gobbled them down in about 15 minutes. Try a Himalayan chew or an antler if you are looking for a long-lasting (also fully digestible) dog chew that promotes good dental hygiene. However, as a fun, edible way to increase your dogs hygiene (opposed to the plastic flavored Nylabones that dogs can't digest) these are great, and Amazon has a great price compared to big box dog stores.
Something important to note is that these treats can stain your dog and carpet (on the back of the package it has a warning that the natural color may stain light-colored surfaces). Our dog is black and tan and we have hardwood floors, but I gave some of these to a friend who said they turned her white dog's face brown. On the packaging it also says it is for adult dogs "at least 6 months with their permanent teeth" and not puppies. Recommended for dogs that weigh upto 25 lbs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bones were extremely stale and hard. I normally can break the Nylabones in two, but couldn't break these. Sorry, but it was a waste of my money.Published 14 days ago by Prancer22
I have a 7.5 lbs Havanese puppy who finished this in under 15min.....I thought it would be "long lasting"! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sydney B.
Came on time and in good condition but dog wouldn't touch them and neither would any of my friends dogs. Wish I could tell you why but I have no idea. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Carol J. Hardin