Nylabone Dura Chew Barbell, Peanut Butter Flavor
|Price:||$7.61 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Variety of textures help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Satisfies the natural urge to chew
- Allergen-free peanut butter flavor
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Destructive chewing is one of the most prevalent canine problem behaviors.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Dura Chew Large/ Extra Large Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Dog Chew Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Happy Pets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 4.5 inches x 2.7 inches||2.13 inches x 7.63 inches x 1.25 inches||3 inches x 7.6 inches x 3 inches||9.88 inches x 4.5 inches x 2.21 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.6 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
We have two Old English Bulldogs, a soon to be nine year old and soon to be two year old. I think out of what stands now at close to 600 reviews half have to be dedicated to dog toys and canine care products. After all, they are indeed family in every sense of the word and we indulge them with a constant parade of new toys.
These new Marrow Barbell bones have been a huge hit.
Both our boys have the jaw power to rip a the door off a Hummer and then proceed to shred the steel. Plush and soft toys are our of the question as those adorable little bunnies and chipmunks, even the ones promoted to hardcore chewers end up looking like road kill in the blur of an eye.
The Barbell design is incredibly heavy and thick - believe me you don't want this one dropped on your foot. Elvis our youngest can do a significant amount of damage in one long term chew session, however after hours of relentless chomping the bone looks unscathed.
Some nice touches are:
* Very Thick casting of the Dura Chew material ( the strongest material made by Nylabone)
* Textured nubs on the outside are superb for cleaning off tarter and keeping your best friends pearly whites and gums in great shape.
* YThe Barbell design makes it easy for yor dog to carry around, providing of course he or she can lift it!Read more ›
UPDATE: The more one researches the health risks of Nylabones, the clearer it becomes that this company is aware of the many injuries and pet deaths associated with their plastic bones. In fact, they have often pay-off customers who's dogs have either broken their teeth or died from intestinal blockage (chunks of Nylabone in the GI tract) in order to avoid bad publicity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dog loves this Nylabone and carries it around with her from room to room. I would definitely buy again.Published 1 day ago by Amy England
My basset mix loves these as he can only have Nylabones for powerful chewers! We have tons of them all over the house. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Bree Hancock
I have three dogs (Rottweiler, Dobie and Pitmix) so we go through a lot of bones. My pit and Dobie love to chew on these bones and it really helps to keep their teeth clean... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Patti
We have three dogs. A 14 lb mini schnauzer, a 40 lb llewelyn setter, and a 50 lb english setter. I purchased three different Nylabone chews. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Heidi Crowell 2014
pup's 2nd favorite - his first favorite is the same manufacture
Nylabone Dental Chew Wolf Original flavored Bone Dog Chew Toy