Nylabone Just for Puppies Extra Small Pacifier Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Nylabone Puppy Chew toys encourage nondestructive chewing habits while satisfying the natural urge to chew
- Softer material designed for teething puppies
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and prevent tartar buildup
- Entertaining colors and textures keep your puppy busy
- Fun shapes for added intrigue
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Establishing good household manners helps prepare your puppy for adulthood.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
What Problems Do Puppy Parents Face?
Few things are cuter or more fun than a puppy. Bringing home one of these furry bundles of joy is often among a pet owner’s most treasured memories. But to ensure that you look back fondly on the start of life with your new pet, you must take a few steps to help him grow into a well-behaved adult.
Sure, all puppies are cute, but they tend to lose some of their charm when you discover chewed-up shoes or soiled carpets. The following are some important issues that you may face while bonding with your puppy. Resolving these issues and establishing healthy routines will help prepare your puppy for success in human society.
- Chewing: By four or five months of age, your puppy will begin to teethe. Chewing helps relieve the pain and discomfort that come along with teething. Because puppies aren’t born knowing what not to chew, anything they can reach could become their new chew toy.
- Dental health: The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) reports that approximately 80 percent of dogs develop periodontal disease by the age of two. Periodontal disease can lead to more serious problems, such as liver, kidney, and heart damage. If you establish good dental health habits with your puppy from the beginning, he will be more likely to have strong, healthy teeth throughout his life.
- Excess energy: Puppies have boundless energy—a lot of people are surprised at how much they can do without stopping. Especially when puppies don’t get enough exercise, they can have you up all night with their barking and pleading. When they’re on a roll, they can be running circles around you while you’re carrying groceries.
- Problem behaviors: Dogs will be dogs, especially puppies, and behaviors like barking, nipping, and jumping up are natural canine instincts. Therefore, puppies depend on our guidance to develop good household manners. Start training your puppy early and you’ll be prepared for a canine companion who can be goofy, happy, and rambunctious without getting carried away.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Get your puppy started right with Nylabone. Whether you’ve established good household manners and healthy routines or need a little help, Nylabone offers a variety of products made just for puppies. These include chew toys designed to encourage nondestructive chewing habits, dental supplies and edible dental chews that support strong, healthy teeth, and wholesome edible chews that can occupy your puppy when you need a breather or be used as rewards after training sessions.
Nylabone offers the following products to help your puppy grow up strong and healthy:
- Advanced Oral Care puppy products
- Nutri Dent Complete puppy dental chews
- Puppy Chew chew toys
Puppies may require different products than adult dogs do. Be sure to match chew toys to your puppy’s growth stage, size, and chewing strength, and keep an eye on him when he’s chewing to make sure that large pieces aren’t being chewed off and swallowed. Take worn or chewed-through chew toys away from your puppy promptly and replace them with new ones.
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Made from inert soft thermoplastic polymer to satisfy the chewing instinct of teething puppies and encourage non-destructive chewing. Bristles raised during chewing will help clean teeth and prevent tartar build up. Designed for teething puppies - Not recommended for adult dogs or puppies with any permanent teeth
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Nylabone Just for Puppies Extra Small Pacifier Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Happy Pets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.63 x 5.75 x 2.5 in||2.88 x 6 x 3 in||1.2 x 5.5 x 7 in||0.7 x 3.06 x 6 in||1.5 x 5.38 x 2.38 in||5.5 x 7 x 1.3 in|
|Size||X-Small||6 inches x 2.9 inches x 3 inches||Twin Pack||—||X-Small||Puppy T-Rex|
Top Customer Reviews
For a teething dog toy, I would expect something a little tougher. And our dog isn't even a bored dog (we walk her twice a day and take her to the dog park and doggie day camp 3-4 times a week). Meanwhile, all of her kong toys are still going strong. Sticking with kong now.