Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone
|Price:||$7.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.35 (15%)|
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Provides long-lasting entertainment; fights boredom
- Satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Wolf/Medium | Package Type: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers.
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys.
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers.
-Wild Alternative chew toys for powerful chewers.
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Dura Chew Regular Original Flavored Wishbone Dog Chew Toy, Up to 35 LBS
Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy B00CPDWT2M
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||5.75 inches x 4.63 inches x 0.88 inches||4.75 inches x 7 inches x 1.5 inches||2.13 inches x 7.63 inches x 1.25 inches||5.75 inches x 5.75 inches x 0.75 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.25 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.35 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:40 Mins|
Update: 45 minutes in and there are bite marks on the toy, but he still hasn't gotten any chunks off. A new record!
In case you're wondering, having 3 teeth removed under full sedation is a costly affair, not to mention the poor little beastie was in pain and had to go through all that...and there's always the risk of bad things happening with any kind of surgery.
There may be no "perfect choice" for dog chew toys; however, if you choose to get a Nylabone and your dog breaks a tooth, make Nylabones go away forever for that dog, because it's likely it's not just a fluke.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dogs love these, but unfortunately I ordered the smaller size. But, it is a great bone and for some reason I believe it may be the shape but they love these. Read morePublished 6 days ago by D S
My dog loves this bone and is still entertained even after 8 months! One of his favorite toys! After a while it has slowly been disappearing (dog chewing off bit by bit) but other... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Dom
Why the dogs like to chew this plastic bone is beyond, but they do. The bones hold up extremely well, and the dogs keep coming back to them.Published 16 days ago by J. Callahan
While the description of this nylabone product says that it's suitable for dogs up to 35 pounds, my golden retrievers enjoy these bones and they last a long time.Published 18 days ago by SKing