Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 10, 2015
I bought these for my 14 week old pitbull puppy, Mako. He absolutely loves them! They have held up VERY well against this powerful chewer. We bought him a teething puppy fish made by the same company and it was GONE within minutes. The pup absolutely shredded the thing. This toy, on the other hand, has held up spectacularly. I made this purchase after bought the nylabone puppy keys, they are great so I just wanted to give Mr Mako a little more variety in his teething toys :) I am very pleased with this purchase and they have become one of his favorite toys!
review image
31 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson May 27, 2016
My 6 pound, 3 1/2 months old puppy destroyed it in less than a week. We were finding the pieces in her poop (luckily it didn't get stuck in her intestine) and took it away from her before some part of it didn't pass and we ended up with a puppy in surgery or something.
For a teething dog toy, I would expect something a little tougher. And our dog isn't even a bored dog (we walk her twice a day and take her to the dog park and doggie day camp 3-4 times a week). Meanwhile, all of her kong toys are still going strong. Sticking with kong now.
7 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2016
I bought this for my new puppy as a play toy. She is a standard poodle puppy and within the first few days, the toys had broken and shattered into pieces and she did not even have most of her puppy teeth in yet as she has been slow in developing her teeth. The toys are hard plastic, I thought they were going to be more of a rubbery texture, but the pieces were sharp and could have really hurt her had I not gotten them away from her promptly. The toy looks cute and I thought becuz I have had Nylabones before for my other dogs, that this was a good brand to get, but I am very disappointed in that toy. It almost seemed like perhaps the plastic had gone brittle. I am guessing of course, but I don't believe that an 8 week old puppy with underdeveloped puppy teeth, should have been able to break that into pieces. I would not recommend this toy. If you find this review was helpful to you, please hit the "yes" button at the end of the review.
4 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson December 6, 2015
Perfect for my shih tzu puppy! She is not an aggressive chewer so it will last a long time. She loves it so much, it's her favorite toy! And she has a lot of toys :)
review image
9 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2016
I don't love it, but my puppy does. My dog is 3 months and 4lbs(probably more now), Fo-tzu.

I am first time dog owner and heard a lot about teething from basically everyone whose owned a puppy. I got him bacon scented bones and such, but as soon as I gave him this, he practically through the others on the side. I don't know what made this such a made him enjoy it so much, but he does.
I had this for over a week and it is holding up, despite being constantly chewed upon. And thankfully it hasn't ripped or broke apart like some other reviews. I sometimes leave it in his crate at night, instead of the bars he chews on this instead. yay!

On a side note, his room is my room, and I'm picky when it comes to toys for him. I like to fill my room with (my version) of "cute" things, and thankfully this chew toy is both cute for me and fun for him.
on March 14, 2016
Toy arrived today and instantly became the favorite toy of our puppies,,,they were fighting over it,,,my pups are 8 weeks old terrier types..small breed...and size of toy works well
review imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2016
My puppy (min schnauzer) has shown little interest in this Nylabone pacifier chew toy product as well as the Nylabone Bone chew toys from age 2mo to 7 mo. But this may be my dogs preference for other chew toys (rubber kong ball w/o treat; or elk antler) as the Nylabone pacifier and bones are made well, designed well, and are very durable -- hence the 4 stars. It is better to have a variety of chew toys to protect your furniture and shoes from a puppy than to buy 1 or 2 toys and complain that the dog chewed the furniture. Researching various chew toys for teething, there were cheers and jeers for the same toy across different breeds.
on May 25, 2016
I do 95% of my shopping on Amazon, as it saves me time a the store, and lets face it, I'm from the Houston area, I HATE traffic, road rage isn't very becoming! hahaha. From toilet paper to my furbabies needs, it's purchased on Amazon. I would definitely recommend this, as it's description is on point, and exceeded my expectations.

**** I did NOT receive this item at a discounted rate, nor am I affiliated with Amazon... I just love amazon that much! ****
on June 25, 2016
      First off these really smell like bacon! I didn't even read that when I ordered it but I was impressed (no i didn't taste it lol). My 11 week old Maltipoo loves the plain Naylabone bone so I figured he would enjoy this. He really does love chewing on it. I took a little video of him playing with it so you can see it in ACTION!

If my review was helpful please vote yes!
on January 5, 2018
I've used this toy for 2 of the Aussie puppies I've had and they both LOVED their toy! I bought one years ago from a pet store, and bought one with my new puppy from Amazon recently and both held up the same! It's important to remember this is ONLY a toy for a young puppy who is teething!! It won't hold up as well as their jaws become more powerful and their teeth become bigger and stronger. This one lasted 6 months with my puppy even with his adult teeth almost fully in because he is not a super powerful chewer, but he did finally start to destroy it so he's done with it. It was our go-to toy during all those teething weeks and months surrounding it, so it is definitely worth a purchase. Tip: Freeze it overnight to give your pup's gums some relief!