Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Toy, Peanut Butter/Chicken/Bacon
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Provides long-lasting entertainment; fights boredom
- Satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew
- Made with durable nylon for powerful chewers
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Destructive chewing is one of the most prevalent canine problem behaviors.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Give your dog something good to chew on. This Nylabone three-pack includes two DuraChew Bones and one Dental Chew Bone. Made with tough, durable nylon, the DuraChew Bone was designed for powerful chewers and encourages positive chewing habits. Made for moderate chewers, the Dental Chew Bone has gently rounded dental nubs that promote clean teeth. Not recommended for strong chewers. Both chew toys have bristles raised during chewing that help control plaque and tartar buildup. (Different dogs have different chewing styles and strengths, even within the same breed, so be sure to choose the correct chew size and type for your dog.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.05 x 6.63 x 7.5 in||4.5 x 10 x 1 in||5.4 x 6.5 x 1 in||0.88 x 4.63 x 5.75 in||1.38 x 5.63 x 5.63 in||1.05 x 6.63 x 7.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY 10LBS MALTIPOO BECAUSE HE CHEWED OFF ALL MY TABLET STYLUS.
THE WHITE BONE GOT DIRTY QUICK, SO I THREW IT IN THE RECYCLE BIN ;)
MY FURRY LIL FRIEND LIKES CHEWING ON IT, WE ALSO PLAY FETCH WITH THIS BONE.
JUST MAKE SURE YOU WASH IT REGULARLY- WEEKLY OR MORE OFTEN - TO KEEP THE GERMS AWAY.
Mommy (me) says these work great for keeping her teeth clean. She is 8 and we have never needed to have her teeth cleaned..Nylabone does the trick. She has about 12-15 around the house and she likes different ones at different times..big, small, in between, as long as they are durachews or for power chewers.
He has been chewing on it daily for well over a month now and it is still going strong! Again, he is a miniature poodle so if you have a large dog, you may want to consider some of the larger designs of chews. But for my pup, these are perfect!