Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on October 17, 2014
I don’t have any specific skin problems, although I recently suffered from some uneven texture and a few blackholes here and there. Haven’t had stretch marks for as long as I can remember. Thus I won’t bring in the stretchmarks debate. All the same, I, just like most other reviewers who’ve offered their views on the same, are a first-time dermaroller user. For that reason, I took the time to do my research and find out exactly how – and why – this raved about product works. I went through some voluminous literature and waded through quite a number of blog posts and forum discussions before I admitted to myself that I was willing to give this skin care product a try.

I read that there are a lot of fakes in the market thus it’s important to do your research before you buy from anyone. For that reason, I was highly skeptical about this derma roller. But after carefully looking through the product description, zoomed images and reading the reviews, I thought it was definitely worth. I engaged the orders page and got one for myself.

I planned to use this micro needle dermaroller together with ointments and other products I basically leverage for skin care. The 0.5 mm micro needle derma roller isn’t as effective – or so I heard – thus I went straight to use the 1.0 mm one. I bought mine from Nylea for just 20 USD I think. There are others that are more expensive, but there’s nothing to suggest they’re better quality. I just wouldn’t trust buying a personal care product from some little known vendor on eBay.

The 1.00 mm needles in this derm roller will certainly pierce the skin, but they don’t have to cause bleeding of any kind. I read somewhere that individuals suffering from deep scarring might have some light bleeding. But I don’t think such aggressive results warrant the use of this product. You probably shouldn’t continue using it if it’s making your face or the skin on any other part of your body to bleed. Just take care and have in mind what particularly you intend to use the micro needle product for. Chances are very high that it’ll work without any issues on stretchmarks, acne, blackholes, etc.

I have been using mine to ensure better skin penetration for my usual regimen of oils and other skin care ointment. This is based on the fact that using the derma roller will cause better penetration of these products into the skin’s layer thus achieving more profound results. What I do is that I clean my face and then pass this very lightly around the areas that need attention – uneven texture and blackholes. I’ll then apply my facial oils, with, of course, a lot better absorption.

Straight out of the box, the Nyleaderm roller micro needle product offers a relief to me, as it’s already accomplished some likeable results with the tone, texture and appeal of my face skin. Gets a 5-starred comment from me.
255 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2015
This is a high quality derma roller than is actually not rated for home use- so buy medical alcohol (99%) to sanitize this and use with extreme caution!
I have pretty bad acne- the sub dermal cystic kind, the little yellow and white pimple kind, the black heads anywhere and every where, and the ingrown hair why-is-my-face-suddenly-bleeding kind. This is not recommended on open wounds, so you can't use this during a bad break out. But what I have found is when my face is relatively calm, sanitizing the roller and my face and doing a few gentle passes and then applying Acnevir and Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer. I can tell that it is incredibly effective and absorbs in deeply to prevent breakouts for the next couple of hours.
If only it was not so time-consuming to sanitize this item, I think it would be amazing in addressing the healing of my face!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 12, 2014
I have used this roller 3 times. I consider the first two not as affective as the last one because I was getting used to the technique. I use it once every 4 weeks, since it is the time needed for a whole cycle of collagen production.
It takes me ~40min to roll my whole face and neck. Yes, it is a little painful as expected. I've used topial xylocaine to minimize the pain and noticed that I roll a bit stronger with with. After the third use, my skin peeled in the areas where there was a little bleeding during the treatment. I took this as a sign of correct use and effectiveness since dead cells will fall out and a new layer would be produced. In two days, the skin was healed. I use rosehip seed oil and argan oil as moisturizes before applying sun screen (110 FPS by Neutrogena). IT IS CRUCIAL TO KEEP PERFECT SUN PROTECTION DURING TREATMENT.
Sweating is painful in the next 24h or so, so try to avoid physical activity the next day.
The needles in the roller seem to be high quality. No complaints so far. I've seen already some improvements in the fine lines on my forehead.
on January 22, 2015
I first heard about the Nylea Derma-Roller while having lunch with a friend. I couldn't help notice how great his skin looked--like he'd just gotten back from a trip to a tropical island.. It had that healthy sun-kissed quality and appeared more youthful than usual. I knew he hadn't been traveling so I asked what his secret was. When he described the Nylea roller to me, I was slightly horrified. It sounded like a torture device! But the result was undeniable and I'd always heard that one must suffer for beauty. So I ordered one.

When it arrived, I couldn't wait to try it! I followed the instructions and was amazed by the results even after one use. My skin was instantly "freshened." Yes, a bit red at first and with a feeling of having a slight sunburn. But the next day, it looked great. I used it several times the first couple weeks and now I'm the one getting questions about why I'm looking so good and sunkissed. My skin looks terrific!

This product is for anyone serious about freshening up their skin without expensive salon treatments. I've recommended it to 2 friends and they are pleased with the results as well!
on March 7, 2015
after a month of use I see a noticeable difference. I used it on the more aged side of my face (left side, from driving). The "bad side now looks better than the good side.
I start out by gently rolling it all over my face and as I do it I can use more and more pressure until i ultimately am poking holes in my skin. Apparently the pinpricks heal, firming the skin. It works!
One person found this helpful
on January 29, 2015
This is my first time using a product like this and my initial thoughts are that it would work much better if the needles were placed further apart. Being so close together results in a bed of nails principle, the majority of the needles are unable to penetrate the skin since all the force is distributed among them. And I've tried pressing very hard. It works better on the forhead area, where the skin is thin and over bone. It's very difficult to get good results on softer areas like cheeks or shoulders where edge needles will cut in as the skin gives but nothing in the middle. I'm pleased overall with the purchase but will probably look into longer needles, more widely spaced or maybe a wider unit overall. Product is as advertised, seems sturdy and of good quality.
on February 11, 2015
I like this derma roller. The order process was great. I gave it 4 stars because it's a little bit more painful than a couple other ones I've used. But I also felt like my skin looked a little better after it healed. Although it's hard to tell at this point, because it's such a gradual process. The amount of pain wasn't really that bad, and well worth it if it works a little better than the ones that were less painful. Overall I'm definitely happy with it.
2 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2015
I was skeptical about the notion of a derma roller, but this got such great reviews I decided to try it. I am amazed! I've had a scar on my leg for 20 years, and after using this just once for 5, maybe 10 minutes, the scar is remarkably smoother and not as noticeable. And it didn't hurt at all.
One person found this helpful
on April 15, 2015
I purchased this product to help me with my permanent acne scars that I've had since my teenage years and my lord do you see results. I started using this product 5 days after I received it because I was a little skeptical and worried that I would bleed and it would make my face red instead of heal the scars but after 2 weeks noticed how much more equal and even my skin was looking and how much more clear it looked as well. CAUTION: Make sure you disinfect both the product and your face prior to use, YOU WILL BLEED 100% the first 4 times you use this product as your face (or area where it is being used) is not used to it, don't expect results in the same amount of time because they vary for everybody. Enjoy the fantastic product which I will definitely continue using!
on August 27, 2014
Great product quality for an excellent price compared to many competition. Was smaller than expected but that is a benefit to get in smaller areas around the nose. It came in a sterile sealed package which is ideal. I saw many reviews on you tube on differentt derma rollers and the best they say are titanium. So this is a good sturdy one for the price. I cannot say anything about results it gives as I have only used the product once for acne scars.