Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Color Name: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 628 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 649 reviews
on July 7, 2015
I needed these for when I travel to help keep them contained without using the original boxes, which can take up a lot of room. Because I am a shoe fanatic, I can't bring myself to put them in grocery bags. As soon as I got them I was able to put my size 11.5 high tops I happened to be wearing in them but it was a tight fit (as you can see in the pictures). The drawstrings seem pretty flimsy, but all in all they should be okay.
review image review image review image review image
I can't believe I have traveled for years without these! I travel regularly for my job and have always kept my shoes away from my clean clothes in the suitcase. (As a former ER nurse, I am all too aware of all the nasty things we can pick up on shoes!) I had always just used those plastic grocery bags to pack shoes.

In preparing for a trip together, I spotted my husband using similar bags... Duh!! So only men can use cool stuff like this? I ordered these and have been very happy. No more crunchy plastic bags! First, a pair of my shoes will fit these perfectly, though larger shoes might require one bag per shoe. These make my suitcase neater and keep my clothes clean. The nylon is a slippery texture so when I want to carry a pair of shoes in the outer pocket of my suitcase, they slide in easily. They appear to be well made and will likely hold up for years. So far, I've used them for perhaps 30+ trips, no problems at all. If you travel regularly, treat yourself to a set of these.

If you found any helpful information in this review, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by clicking "yes". Thanks!!
on October 30, 2015
I purchased this exact item listing 2 years ago and the shoe bags were great; they were waterproof nylon bags that fit my Women's size 8 shoes with room to spare. However, when I recently decided to purchase more (through a 3rd party seller "Electronic4sale" from China) what I received was NOT what is described. The bags were brown (not black), made of cheap, DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF, see-through , mesh-like material. [I've added a photo where you can see my fingers through the fabric. It's much more noticeable in person.] I paid less than $3 for this latest purchase (compared to $7 two years prior), so I'm not going to bother returning. The item I received is something I wouldn't pay $1 for. Please save yourself the hassle (3 weeks shipping for a sub-par product) and purchase through Amazon. You're more likely to get what you pay for.
review image
on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
55 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
The only parts of the description that matches what I received is; they are black drawstring bags. My product measures 11in by 14.5in. (I'm being generous) and the fabric - no way is it 210 denier water repellent nylon - actually it is that perforated recycled fiber that "grocery store" fabric shopping bags are made of -- only the cheap stuff. These will work for a couple of uses, one shoe per bag - not worth returning, but not worth buying either. I would like to buy the bad that is pictured -- don't like it when merchants lie.
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.
on June 22, 2017
I just love these shoe bags. This is my third time to buy them. I use them for my shower shoes/flip flops at the gym, tennis shoes that I keep in my backpack, work shoes in my gym bag, and I keep a couple in my suitcase for traveling. I'm buying another set now to keep in my camping gear for my spare shoes or it stuff gets wet/muddy, it won't mess up the rest of the stuff in my pack. And my shoe pairs fit perfectly in them (women's size 8). I LOVE these things!
on June 6, 2016
Bought two sets of these over a year and a half ago, kept one and gave one as a gift. Needed more so order another set, which took over a month to arrive from China. Bag material and string closure are not the same quality as the original sets I bought nor do they look like the photo and description of product. Not even sure if these will hold up after first use. Very disappointed I bought these!
on February 28, 2017
Good deal, very durable, took a while to get shipped but It's totally worth it. These bags may also have other uses because they are very resistant.
on September 24, 2015
This is a very cheaply made product. The seam stitches are large and the edges are starting to unravel because there was no protective stitching on the edges to contain the raveling fabric. The bags are starting to get holes as a result and the strings from the unraveling are annoying. Would not buy this product again.