Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color Name: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 626 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 647 reviews
on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
66 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2006
These shoe bags are exactly what is pictured, and are exactly what I needed. One bag will certainly fit a pair of men's shoes - not like those bags that only fit one shoe per bag. The quality of the material is good - it's not thin and flimsy. No more shoes in grocery bags for me! :)
I can't believe I have traveled for years without these! I travel regularly for my job and have always kept my shoes away from my clean clothes in the suitcase. (As a former ER nurse, I am all too aware of all the nasty things we can pick up on shoes!) I had always just used those plastic grocery bags to pack shoes.

In preparing for a trip together, I spotted my husband using similar bags... Duh!! So only men can use cool stuff like this? I ordered these and have been very happy. No more crunchy plastic bags! First, a pair of my shoes will fit these perfectly, though larger shoes might require one bag per shoe. These make my suitcase neater and keep my clothes clean. The nylon is a slippery texture so when I want to carry a pair of shoes in the outer pocket of my suitcase, they slide in easily. They appear to be well made and will likely hold up for years. So far, I've used them for perhaps 30+ trips, no problems at all. If you travel regularly, treat yourself to a set of these.

If you found any helpful information in this review, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by clicking "yes". Thanks!!
on May 7, 2012
I think these bags will work for me. I just wish they were clear instead of brown to make them more security friendly. I don't think the product really needs a toggle because you can always knot the string, I guess that option is also less security friendly, but better than the shoes falling out. I can't really comment regarding size because I wear a size 6 and don't travel with really high heels, over 2-3". I am happy with this purchase overall.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2009
Each bag is fine for holding two dress or athletic shoes. One thing to mention is the bags aren't cloth. They are more like umbrella or vinyl raincoat material. Pretty thin but that's all you need for the suitcase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 31, 2015
These are great shoe bags no complaints at all.I purchased these to put beach shoes in so the sand doesn't spread all over my car.These are a three pack and can easily fit just about any shoe or size in these perfect for the Beach.
on July 6, 2015
This size of the bag could be a little larger. Purchased this as a add-on sale. Didn't think about shoe size and bag size. Size 12 business dress shoes don't fit all the way. The bag could have been just a little bigger!
on March 2, 2017
These ripped the instant I tried to put shoes in them that were even slightly rubberized. Would not recommend.
on September 17, 2015
good product. just note you have to tie the string to keep it closes. Some drawstring bags tighten and stay tight but this one does not.
on August 29, 2013
Worked fine. Kept shoes from scuffing. Really came in handy when I got a bit of mud on the bottom of one shoe. Isolated it from the rest of the items in the bag.