BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Travel Shoe Bag
Color Name: Black|Change

on July 7, 2015
I needed these for when I travel to help keep them contained without using the original boxes, which can take up a lot of room. Because I am a shoe fanatic, I can't bring myself to put them in grocery bags. As soon as I got them I was able to put my size 11.5 high tops I happened to be wearing in them but it was a tight fit (as you can see in the pictures). The drawstrings seem pretty flimsy, but all in all they should be okay.
review image review image review image review image
I can't believe I have traveled for years without these! I travel regularly for my job and have always kept my shoes away from my clean clothes in the suitcase. (As a former ER nurse, I am all too aware of all the nasty things we can pick up on shoes!) I had always just used those plastic grocery bags to pack shoes.

In preparing for a trip together, I spotted my husband using similar bags... Duh!! So only men can use cool stuff like this? I ordered these and have been very happy. No more crunchy plastic bags! First, a pair of my shoes will fit these perfectly, though larger shoes might require one bag per shoe. These make my suitcase neater and keep my clothes clean. The nylon is a slippery texture so when I want to carry a pair of shoes in the outer pocket of my suitcase, they slide in easily. They appear to be well made and will likely hold up for years. So far, I've used them for perhaps 30+ trips, no problems at all. If you travel regularly, treat yourself to a set of these.

If you found any helpful information in this review, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by clicking "yes". Thanks!!
on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
55 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.
on June 22, 2017
I just love these shoe bags. This is my third time to buy them. I use them for my shower shoes/flip flops at the gym, tennis shoes that I keep in my backpack, work shoes in my gym bag, and I keep a couple in my suitcase for traveling. I'm buying another set now to keep in my camping gear for my spare shoes or it stuff gets wet/muddy, it won't mess up the rest of the stuff in my pack. And my shoe pairs fit perfectly in them (women's size 8). I LOVE these things!
on June 15, 2012
I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I use this not only when I'm travelling, but also when camping. (I guess I'm travelling then too, huh?, never mind then.) Great for Portland, Oregon's rainy weather. Just bring extra pair of shoes to wear and put your muddy shoes in these bags so the rest of your clothes won't get muddy as well. The nylon fabric is a must because that is what makes it waterproof. Also, you can set up a whole outfit on a hanger, then put the shoes you want to wear with that particular outfit, then hang this as well on the hanger, and voila! you're set for tomorrow! I'm telling you, great for OCDs like me!
on June 6, 2016
Bought two sets of these over a year and a half ago, kept one and gave one as a gift. Needed more so order another set, which took over a month to arrive from China. Bag material and string closure are not the same quality as the original sets I bought nor do they look like the photo and description of product. Not even sure if these will hold up after first use. Very disappointed I bought these!
on February 28, 2017
Good deal, very durable, took a while to get shipped but It's totally worth it. These bags may also have other uses because they are very resistant.
on September 24, 2015
This is a very cheaply made product. The seam stitches are large and the edges are starting to unravel because there was no protective stitching on the edges to contain the raveling fabric. The bags are starting to get holes as a result and the strings from the unraveling are annoying. Would not buy this product again.
on September 6, 2009
Each bag is fine for holding two dress or athletic shoes. One thing to mention is the bags aren't cloth. They are more like umbrella or vinyl raincoat material. Pretty thin but that's all you need for the suitcase.