Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Travel Shoe Bag
Color Name: Black|Change

I can't believe I have traveled for years without these! I travel regularly for my job and have always kept my shoes away from my clean clothes in the suitcase. (As a former ER nurse, I am all too aware of all the nasty things we can pick up on shoes!) I had always just used those plastic grocery bags to pack shoes.

In preparing for a trip together, I spotted my husband using similar bags... Duh!! So only men can use cool stuff like this? I ordered these and have been very happy. No more crunchy plastic bags! First, a pair of my shoes will fit these perfectly, though larger shoes might require one bag per shoe. These make my suitcase neater and keep my clothes clean. The nylon is a slippery texture so when I want to carry a pair of shoes in the outer pocket of my suitcase, they slide in easily. They appear to be well made and will likely hold up for years. So far, I've used them for perhaps 30+ trips, no problems at all. If you travel regularly, treat yourself to a set of these.

If you found any helpful information in this review, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by clicking "yes". Thanks!!
on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
55 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.
on July 10, 2016
The only parts of the description that matches what I received is; they are black drawstring bags. My product measures 11in by 14.5in. (I'm being generous) and the fabric - no way is it 210 denier water repellent nylon - actually it is that perforated recycled fiber that "grocery store" fabric shopping bags are made of -- only the cheap stuff. These will work for a couple of uses, one shoe per bag - not worth returning, but not worth buying either. I would like to buy the bad that is pictured -- don't like it when merchants lie.
on January 10, 2018
A must have for frequent travelers! Keeps your shoes together and away from your clothes. Fits two pairs of kid shoes or two pairs of flip flops, one pair of adult tennis shoes or dress or casual shoes. Drawstrings work well keeping your shoes from slipping out.
on February 21, 2016
This is a review of the Travel Shoe Bag. Sadly, one of these has already broken on the drawstring lock, which appeared to be made of cheaper plastic. Thus, I am no longer able to secure the draw string closed, which allows the shoes to fall out of the bag. The bag material appears to be made well enough. It does not cost that much, yet still disappointed that it no longer stays closed. A 2.4 out of 5.0 stars.
on June 22, 2017
I just love these shoe bags. This is my third time to buy them. I use them for my shower shoes/flip flops at the gym, tennis shoes that I keep in my backpack, work shoes in my gym bag, and I keep a couple in my suitcase for traveling. I'm buying another set now to keep in my camping gear for my spare shoes or it stuff gets wet/muddy, it won't mess up the rest of the stuff in my pack. And my shoe pairs fit perfectly in them (women's size 8). I LOVE these things!
on June 15, 2012
I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I use this not only when I'm travelling, but also when camping. (I guess I'm travelling then too, huh?, never mind then.) Great for Portland, Oregon's rainy weather. Just bring extra pair of shoes to wear and put your muddy shoes in these bags so the rest of your clothes won't get muddy as well. The nylon fabric is a must because that is what makes it waterproof. Also, you can set up a whole outfit on a hanger, then put the shoes you want to wear with that particular outfit, then hang this as well on the hanger, and voila! you're set for tomorrow! I'm telling you, great for OCDs like me!
on May 26, 2015
These are great at keeping dress shoes clean, active/outdoor shoes from getting clothes dirty, or storing stocks/underwear/undershirts and other misc items together while traveling. The only change/addition I would recommend is that they add something to the string to keep the top closed. However, even that isn't that big of a deal as you can buy a bunch of those here on Amazon for a couple bucks and add them yourself if you want them.
on February 28, 2017
Good deal, very durable, took a while to get shipped but It's totally worth it. These bags may also have other uses because they are very resistant.