Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Color Name: Black|Change
Price:$2.74+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 611 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
66 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2006
These shoe bags are exactly what is pictured, and are exactly what I needed. One bag will certainly fit a pair of men's shoes - not like those bags that only fit one shoe per bag. The quality of the material is good - it's not thin and flimsy. No more shoes in grocery bags for me! :)
on September 6, 2009
Each bag is fine for holding two dress or athletic shoes. One thing to mention is the bags aren't cloth. They are more like umbrella or vinyl raincoat material. Pretty thin but that's all you need for the suitcase.
on November 15, 2010
At this price, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to point out that I wear a 10.5 size shoe and the bag is hard to close. The shoes fit in there all the way, but there isn't enough clearance to close the bag fully without having the shoes on top of each other. If these bags were a little bit longer, it would receive 5 stars.
on July 7, 2015
I needed these for when I travel to help keep them contained without using the original boxes, which can take up a lot of room. Because I am a shoe fanatic, I can't bring myself to put them in grocery bags. As soon as I got them I was able to put my size 11.5 high tops I happened to be wearing in them but it was a tight fit (as you can see in the pictures). The drawstrings seem pretty flimsy, but all in all they should be okay.
review image review image review image review image
on May 3, 2013
I wear a men's size 12 and these cannot fit completely a single shoe per bag, much less a pair. It is sad when a pair of shore bags from Wally World can do better, but I could not find then again. I ended up buying the link below instead and the are plenty big - if anything to big as I cam fit 2 shoes in them, even 2 of my safety shoes.
on September 24, 2011
These shoe bags are perfect. $6-7 for a set of THREE, you can't beat it - Amazon Prime.

They fit a mens size 12 shoe just perfectly... anything larger i'm not sure of...

Simple draw string - they could add one of those plastic draw string spring clamps, but then again they work perfectly just the way they are.

for the money and amazon prime free shipping - there's nothing that will come close !!!!
on June 27, 2014
I recently ordered a set of these as extras with my felt shoe bags. Just used one bag first time this week, size 11 dress shoes so nothing super large. When I arrived at my destination, the seam across the bottom of the bag was wide open and my shoe sticking out. I can't recommend these due to poor quality.
on October 30, 2015
I purchased this exact item listing 2 years ago and the shoe bags were great; they were waterproof nylon bags that fit my Women's size 8 shoes with room to spare. However, when I recently decided to purchase more (through a 3rd party seller "Electronic4sale" from China) what I received was NOT what is described. The bags were brown (not black), made of cheap, DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF, see-through , mesh-like material. [I've added a photo where you can see my fingers through the fabric. It's much more noticeable in person.] I paid less than $3 for this latest purchase (compared to $7 two years prior), so I'm not going to bother returning. The item I received is something I wouldn't pay $1 for. Please save yourself the hassle (3 weeks shipping for a sub-par product) and purchase through Amazon. You're more likely to get what you pay for.
review image
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.