Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

I can't believe I have traveled for years without these! I travel regularly for my job and have always kept my shoes away from my clean clothes in the suitcase. (As a former ER nurse, I am all too aware of all the nasty things we can pick up on shoes!) I had always just used those plastic grocery bags to pack shoes.

In preparing for a trip together, I spotted my husband using similar bags... Duh!! So only men can use cool stuff like this? I ordered these and have been very happy. No more crunchy plastic bags! First, a pair of my shoes will fit these perfectly, though larger shoes might require one bag per shoe. These make my suitcase neater and keep my clothes clean. The nylon is a slippery texture so when I want to carry a pair of shoes in the outer pocket of my suitcase, they slide in easily. They appear to be well made and will likely hold up for years. So far, I've used them for perhaps 30+ trips, no problems at all. If you travel regularly, treat yourself to a set of these.

If you found any helpful information in this review, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know by clicking "yes". Thanks!!
on September 10, 2016
Careful with these bags. This is the second set of bags I buy and these were not the same quality as the originals. Do not put other than black shoes in these bags or your brown shoes will get black spots. The ink on the bag transfers onto the objects inside. Had to throw away.
on June 22, 2017
I just love these shoe bags. This is my third time to buy them. I use them for my shower shoes/flip flops at the gym, tennis shoes that I keep in my backpack, work shoes in my gym bag, and I keep a couple in my suitcase for traveling. I'm buying another set now to keep in my camping gear for my spare shoes or it stuff gets wet/muddy, it won't mess up the rest of the stuff in my pack. And my shoe pairs fit perfectly in them (women's size 8). I LOVE these things!
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.
on July 7, 2015
I needed these for when I travel to help keep them contained without using the original boxes, which can take up a lot of room. Because I am a shoe fanatic, I can't bring myself to put them in grocery bags. As soon as I got them I was able to put my size 11.5 high tops I happened to be wearing in them but it was a tight fit (as you can see in the pictures). The drawstrings seem pretty flimsy, but all in all they should be okay.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 8, 2016
After waiting a month the bags came soaking wet with something that smelled... They obviously were lost and soak during transit. I put them on a sheet of newspaper to take a photo. Then I threw them straight into the trash.
review image
on July 10, 2016
The only parts of the description that matches what I received is; they are black drawstring bags. My product measures 11in by 14.5in. (I'm being generous) and the fabric - no way is it 210 denier water repellent nylon - actually it is that perforated recycled fiber that "grocery store" fabric shopping bags are made of -- only the cheap stuff. These will work for a couple of uses, one shoe per bag - not worth returning, but not worth buying either. I would like to buy the bad that is pictured -- don't like it when merchants lie.
on May 31, 2016
I really love these!! I use them every time I travel. I will say they are quite small, especially for my women's size 6 (men's size 3) feet. It is hard to get 2 running shoes in at the same time. I got 3 in a pack for the same price as the 5 pack now. If worse comes to worse you can always use 1 bag for each shoe. They also work well for carrying other things - like dirty clothes after the weekend, small trinkets for vacation that might get lost otherwise,
on December 11, 2012
I am a fitness instructor and I always need to change into my workout shoes when I get to the gym. My newest gym bag didn't have a special shoe compartment, which led me to finding a way to keep my dirty shoes off of my other things. These bags are great and not only do I use them for the gym, but also in my suitcase to pack my spare shoes.

The bags are a black nylon with drawstring. For me, the size is just right and I can easily fit a pair of my shoes. My husband's shoes fit easily as well. I will be buying more for the whole family.

P.S. If you use these for gym shoes, you need to take your shoes out when you get home and let them air out. If you leave sweaty gym shoes in this bag for long, you'll soon be doing an Amazon search for "shoe deodorizers."
on January 10, 2018
A must have for frequent travelers! Keeps your shoes together and away from your clothes. Fits two pairs of kid shoes or two pairs of flip flops, one pair of adult tennis shoes or dress or casual shoes. Drawstrings work well keeping your shoes from slipping out.