Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nylon Travel Shoe Bags Set of 6
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on May 23, 2014
I am leaving on a trip soon, and needed some nylon shoe bags. Thinking I was going to receive what I had ordered before here on Amazon which were indeed true nylon shoe bags, I went ahead and placed my order. I just opened the package to reveal a papercloth like material for the bags instead of true nylon for the bag. I am returning my order and filing a complaint with Amazon for false advertisement against the third party seller Eforstore.

Caution: What you are ordering is not as the product is described / listed.
review image review image review image
on May 9, 2014
These bags are a great fit and quality for the money. I wear a size 11.5 dress shoe and the fit perfectly in the nylon travel bags. Anyone with shoe sizes larger than mine may find the bags a little snug, but not by much.

A great travel accessory to keep your shoes separated from the rest of your clothes.
on April 18, 2014
These are inexpensive shoe bags that just fit a pair of size 11 tennis shoes or similar shoes. I will use these for severely soiled shoes and then wash them, but they are not the quality for long term repeated use. They are inexpensive and will do the job.
on April 29, 2014
For the price and quality these bags are TOPS! They fit regular shoes, boots and athletic shoes. With pull cord, no slipping out and convenient to put into suitcase. Make sure you buy two sets of three each.....you will use them.
on January 27, 2014
This is an inferior product compared to other ones I have bought in the past on Amazon. The "fabric" is so stiff that the draw string won't pull. It's not fabric, more like some kind of disposable pseudo-cloth. I don't know what you'd call it. The drawstring is awful. It's more like thick thread. It only tightens in one direction, so there is no way to keep it closed. This is one of the worst products I've ordered on Amazon. This is worse quality than the free shoe bags you sometimes get in hotels.
on March 30, 2014
These are OK for my lady size shoes one shoe per bag. I wouldn't plan on putting two men's shoes per bag. We ended up not using them, because the suitcase didn't hold as much with the shoes covered.
on January 27, 2015
I bought these for an upcoming trip my husband and I are taking. I liked the size because it is big enough for my husband's dress shoes. The pull cord is very thin and flimsy. The first time I put a pair of shoes in and attempted to cinch up the cord, it broke. I did not yank on the cord or pull it too hard. I can still use the bag by tying a bow in the ends. If I wasn't leaving on a trip very soon, I would return these.
on December 3, 2015
The bags seem of good quality. I really don't travel a lot, but when I do, I have certainly used them to keep them protected from belt buckles and other items that could otherwise scratch my shoes. For the price, I recommend.
on December 18, 2013
I use these to put my shoes when traveling (as per the title "travel shoe bags"). I like that they are washable. And, they are plenty big to fit my shoes, even my wedge heels. I also like that they launder easily.

I didn't give them 5-stars for two reasons: (1) I can't tell which shoes are in that particular bag unless I open the bag - not a huge deal, but it means unpacking all of my shoes out of the suitcase when I have multiple pairs with me. It also means taking the shoes out of the bag in between trips. Some kind of see-through panel would be better, and (2) they are a little too wide, so they don't hold the shoes close together to make for tight packing (this could be a positive or a negative, depending on your needs).
on July 5, 2015
Prevents scuffs and keeps shoes protected inside suitcase. They performed as expected. Simple bag for shoes. My feet are big so needed one bag for each shoe, but wife's shoes fit a pair in each bag.