Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on June 22, 2016
If you produce enough milk to leak, at all, these things are a miracle! I just had my second child and just like with my first I am leaking through EVERYTHING on one side while I nurse on the other. I found these nursing cups looking for a milk catcher so I could stop changing my top half at every feeding. My order arrived yesterday just in time for me to leave the house. I put them on instead of a pad and caught a full ounce of milk from my leaking between feedings! What a waste it would have been if I'd bed wearing a regular nursing pad.

Cons: a tad odd looking shape worn under your cloths. But I found the wearing a shaped bra or extra pad insert heels it look more normal.

Can Only Hold about three fourths an ounce. So if you leak more than that you'll need to pull it out and dump it or switch it out for the other one before it starts leaking all over you

The photo as what I collected it just from leaking over the past 3 weeks
review image
on July 24, 2017
The other alternatives are too expensive for what this is. I purchased as a need and because of lower cost. Mine fills and overflows with letdown if I wear while nursing. I have to stop and dump. Doesn't hold as much as it claims. I hate the pinhole. Makes such a mess. Not for extended wear unless you want sweaty stinky nipples
on April 24, 2016
I did not care for this product. I bought these cups because I had an issue with leaking through my nursing pads. The cups are very hard so it is impractical to use in a public setting. They also leaked quite a bit which, in my mind, defeated the purpose of wearing them. There was also an issue with opening the cups. When I went to open them milk would spill out make a mess. All in all, I would not recommend this product to others.
on September 19, 2017
these are great! saved milk that leaked, kept me dry, easy to take apart and clean etc... wore them constantly so there was no anoying rubbing from clothes etc... were wonderful for me. you do have to be aware of where the hole on the top is because if you bend over and there is any milk in them it will come out the hole so you do have to check them and empty them periodically.
on April 13, 2017
These are made of very hard plastic. They only hold about one ounce of milk before they start leaking. Diameter is too small for large breast, so they look strange in bra. I bought these thinking I could wear them during the day to protect my nipples, they do protect them, but look ridiculous.
on May 22, 2016
These are exactly as described. I wish I bought this before baby to help with inverted nipple. It does catch leaked milk so that it can be saved. The only thing for me is they do look unnatural under my shirt because I have large breasts. I like the feel of the plastic and the ability to open and clean them.
on May 5, 2016
I bought these to catch the milk that I was losing at night. They do exactly what they are supposed to do, and fit perfectly. They should not be worn at night though... I didn't think about this in advance, but because I do move around, I lost milk. There is a very tiny hole at the top on the outside to transfer milk out of the shells, so that is a positive for transferring milk without spillage. The hard material helps apply as much pressure as your bra will allow. (In a loose bra-no pressure, in a tight bra-significant pressure). The size of the cup is not wide enough for wear in public... so unless you want to sport the "boob on boob" look, just wear them at home.
on January 2, 2016
Amazing, I'll never go without again. My baby is 2 weeks old and I've already collected over 30 oz or more just from these cups! I wore them during engorgement and collected a ton and now I wear them just for the opposite side during feedings and I still get tons of oz a day. Not to mention I dump the night feedings bc I'm too lazy to go upstairs to save it. Truly is the best invention ever.
Just don't forget you are wearing them and bend over bc the tiny hole in the top will leak out the liquid gold.
on July 23, 2017
I struggled with breast feeding due to overproduction and soreness with my first baby and these helped me immensely! They honestly saved me from getting mastitis. I have had multiple moms who have wanted to have a more cost effective and more comfortable breast pads and they have all really enjoyed these cups when I gifted them. I am currently breast feeding baby number 2 and I am so thankful I have these!
on March 7, 2016
I thought I would like these. I hate wasting anything, especially my breast milk that I work hard to make for my little one. However these cups just aren't practical. They are uncomfortable and I would never wear them out in public. Luckily, I don't leak very much. Besides, with a newborn, I don't have much time to worry about the little bit that I do leak, so they won't be of use for me. Maybe I can figure out another use for them...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.