CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Zombie Door Stop (Crawling)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Doorstop shaped like a crawling zombie, squished by the door
- Works on all kinds of floor (carpet, wood, concrete, laminate, etc.)
- Exquisite level of gory details - Handcrafted by local indie artist
- Material: tough urethane resin with 1/8" thick rubber padding for tight grip
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The paint job is good, and the details are nice & creepy. The narrow end is small enough to fit under most any door.
The anti-slip rubber on the bottom was weak and got shredded in about a week of normal use holding open an auto-closing door. I scraped that off then cut and cemented some 1/8" neoprene (http://www.amazon.com/Neoprene-Sheet-Gasket-Black-Thick/dp/B0075ZMFME/) to the bottom and it's still going strong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It does it's job and it's awesome looking! It's rubber-ish so it sticks real well. And is just the right hight for any door.Published on March 12, 2014 by Cryssand
Who knew holding doors open could be so much fun! This creepy crawly does its job well and reminds one to stay diligent as a zombie could be around any corner, or under any door!Published on February 7, 2013 by DaveRN413