Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Max. Suction depth: 6 ft.High-power suction to a depth of 59 inch.Maximum suction depth of 78 inch
- Suction hose length: 13 ft
- Operating voltage: 110-120 Volt / 60Hz. Power consumption: 1200-1400w
- Power cable length: 13 ft
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter
- Different nozzle head options for every pond and pool application
- Debris collection bag for discharge
- Clear Extension tube (1.6 ft.) for easy visual inspection
- Compact design and built-in handle allow for easy movement and transportation
PondoVac Classic Pond, Pool and Wet Vacuum
For over 10 years, the OASE PondoVac Classic has been cleaning ponds of sludge and large debris. Automatic activation and emptying are possible through an intelligent technology which senses when the collection tank is full, stops the motor, and then resumes once the tank is empty.
The debris collection bag also attaches to the discharge hose of the vacuum so you can recycle the vacuumed water and capture the debris which can then be used as a natural fertilizer. Compact design and built-in handle allow for easy movement and transportation. The PondoVac Classic includes four nozzles to cover all applications. Also included is a clear extension tube (1.6 feet long), which allows easy visual inspection to monitor operation.
Alternating Suction and Discharge
The PondoVac Classic uses a single chamber suction system that automatically alternates between suction and draining. This means that the vacuum fills with material cleaned out from the pond then once the chamber is full, discharges its contents automatically without taking the time to stop and empty it manually.
Extremely Powerful Motor
The PondoVac Classic utilizes a 1200 watt motor that has a maximum suction height of 6 feet. That means you can use the PondoVac Classic to reach areas of the pond up to 6 feet deep and have full functionality. Cleaning a deep pond has never been easier.
Multiple Attachments for Multiple Jobs
The PondoVac Classic comes standard with a multitude of nozzle attachments. Nozzles range from cleaning through gravel to flat surfaces and even removing string algae. There are no problems that the PondoVac Classic can't handle.
Compare with similar items
OASE PondoVac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Drain hose is way too short so you have to drain where you don't want it to drain
2. Extension wand pieces are very flimsy
3. When the tank is full and the motor switches to drain, all the dirty water still in your hose and wand are rushed back into the pond! Yuck!!! Then your left with a foggy messy pond. I ended up taking the wand out of the pond as soon as the motor switched to drain. That way, at least, the gross water didn't return to the pond.
4. My pond is 17 by 13 feet and I had to move the vacuum twice to do the floor of the pond.
5. It is powerful, it picks up all the algae, leaves, small rocks, poop, etc on the pond floor.
If your looking for a pond vac, I say check out the newer models first. The dumping of the wand and hose water back into the pond is a huge issue.
Top reviews from other countries
Apart from that I find that it worked fine ...I will update in about a year from now if Im around