|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.08 x 1.51 x 6.05 inches|
|Item model number||CRST-MS300|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CRST-MS300|
|Cover Included||1 X CAN OBD II Scanner Tool|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street-touring-motorcycles|
OBD2 Scanner CAN OBDII Code Reader - Scan Tool for Check Engine Light - Universal Diagnostic for Car, SUV, Truck and Van (MS300)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMALL SIZE: Measuring 2.75”L x 4”W x 24”H and weighing in at 8 ounces, the OBDII scan tool will comfortably fit in the palm of your hand.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most 1996 & newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN) and supports all OBDII protocols.
- EASY TO USE: Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 pin OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition. This device will both read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, it’s powered by the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger. With only two (2) buttons, it’s incredibly simple to operate.
- LCD SCREEN: Displays over 3000 generic error codes in the database, it also clears trouble codes (DTC’s) and turns off the check engine light (MIL).
- ADDITIONAL FEATURE: Not only does the OBD II Scan Tool MS300 read & clear codes, it also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EASY TO USE
Turn on your car and then plug our device into the 16 PIN OBDII DLC which is usually located on the driver's side underneath the steering wheel and to the left. Once it’s plugged in, the car’s battery will power it up and you’ll be ready to quickly read the codes provided.
USER MANUAL INCLUDED
We get it, reading the instruction is boring. However, the included manual is the best way to define the generic code provided by the OBDII scanner. This way you can determine your automotive issues without taking the car to the mechanic.
READ & CLEAR ERROR CODES
Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 PIN OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on & prompt you to start your ignition. This device will read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, it is powered by the OBDII data link connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger.