4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
OBi202 2-Port VoIP Phone Adapter with Google Voice and Fax Support for Home and SOHO Phone Service
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Google Voice
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
- Also Supports T.38 Fax and SIP Bring Your Own Device Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services Across Two (2) Phone Ports
- 1x USB for Obihai Accessories OBiWiFi and OBiBT,Receive calls to your Google Voice number then use the OBi device to bridge to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices using Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G (without using your cell minutes).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Free Premium Features with OBi and Google Voice
- Works with Google Voice
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- 3-way calls
- Block anonymous calls
- Do not disturb
- Missed call notifications via email
- Voicemail notifications via email / text
- Voicemail forwarding as email audio attachments
- Voicemail-to-text via email and web
- Free Canadian calling
- Ring multiple phones simultaneously
- Multiple numbers (4)
OBi202 VoIP Phone Adapter
With an OBi device and your existing broadband Internet connection, from the comfort of your home phone, you have the power to make and receive phone calls using a multitude of VoIP services for free or at a fraction of the cost a traditional telco would charge. Local, long distance and even international calling are all possible.
The OBi200 and OBi202 support up to four (4) VoIP services like Google Voice, Anveo, PhonePower, VoIPms and a multitude of 'Bring Your Own Device' Internet phone services. Get the lowest cost local and international calls with service providers of your choice. Calls to other OBi devices are always free via the OBiTALK network.
It is easy to save money with an OBi!
- Use Google Voice with the OBi and enjoy free calls inside the USA and Canada
- Call internationally at amazingly low rates to over 150 destinations
- Rates to China, India, and Mexico as low as 1¢ per minute – with no connection fee
- When someone calls, ring multiple OBi devices, anywhere
- Block unwanted nuisance and tele-marketer calls
- Voicemail that acts like email
- Designed, developed and supported in the USA
|Ideal For||Home||Home or Small Business|
|Easy OBiTALK Setup||✓||✓|
|Free OBi to OBi Calling||✓||✓|
|VoIP Services Supported||4||4|
|2-Port Internet Router with Voice Packet Prioritization||No||Yes|
|Reliable Faxing T.38 Protocol||✓||✓|
|Power Adapter||100-240 volt switching power adapter||100-240 volt switching power adapter|
|Call Capacity||1 phone call or fax call||2 phone calls or fax calls simultaneously|
|USB Port for OBiWiFi5G, OBiBT, OBiLINE||✓||✓|
|Optional USB Accessories||The OBiWiFi5G wireless adapter allows you to wirelessly connect your VoIP device to the Internet.||The OBiBT Bluetooth wireless adapter allows a USB-equipped OBi device to pair with a mobile phone.||The OBiLINE adapter allows a USB-equipped OBi device to make calls to a land-line service from phones connected to the OBi.|
Compare to similar items
This item OBi202 2-Port VoIP Phone Adapter with Google Voice and Fax Support for Home and SOHO Phone Service
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
Obihai OBi1022 IP Phone with Power Supply - Up to 10 Lines - Support for Google Voice and SIP-Based Services
Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System (Certified Refurbished)
Grandstream HT812 2 FXS Analog Telephone Adapter VoIP FAX Gateway WAN LAN
Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dave Parkers||Olivabel||Pribox|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.1 x 1.2 in||3 x 8.9 x 8.3 in||6.5 x 8 x 8 in||8.3 x 8.9 x 3 in||5.12 x 3.54 x 1.1 in||2.25 x 14.49 x 11.26 in|
|Item Weight||0.56 lb||1.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.4 lbs||0.64 lb||1.5 lbs|
The OBi202 works with Google Voice. It is perfect for customers who do not have a traditional telco phone service and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for all their calls.
With its support for 2 independently configurable phone ports, support for many VoIP providers, the OBi202 provides you with an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of your home phone(s). The OBi202 is equipped with a 2-port router/bridge with support for integrated quality of service (QoS). The OBi202 may be installed in a variety of environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed to connect a computer/network behind the OBi202 and/or locations where upstream voice traffic needs to be prioritized above other types of traffic like web surfing and uploading pictures and movies.
So Many Features!
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services
- Collaborative features which allow its phone ports to work together as a mini-phone system.
- T.38 Real Time Fax over IP
- High Quality Voice over IP Technology
- Built-In Router with QoS for VoIP Traffic Prioritization
- USB Port for Use with OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter or Storage Device
- OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust.
The OBiTALK portal helps OBi users configure, add services and manage their OBi devices with ease.
- OBiON: iPhone and Android App Integration
- Call Forwarding on All Calls, Busy Calls, Forward on No Answer
- Caller ID – Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfer
- Block by Caller ID
- Automatic Call Back
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Calling
- Anonymous Calling
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
Top customer reviews
1. It works!
2. Voice quality is great
3. When paired with Google Voice, it's FREE. FREE. FREE to get and place calls in the US.
4. Setup is simple (*)
5. It's CHEAP compared to the alternatives. Especially, e.g. Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service, Vonage, Xfinity. Even the outlay for the cost of the box is less than you'll pay for those services because they charge more outright (Ooma is $120), or require a one year contract.
6. It has TRUE multi-line support. Ooma, for example, allows you to have "two lines" but they behave like one unless you purchase Ooma's handsets and their $10/month service. You need two (or more?) Google Voice numbers.
7. You can probably port your EXISTING phone number to Google Voice - if you first port the number to a cell carrier (find any carrier with a Pay as you go plan and a low cost, e.g. T-Mobile). Google Voice will not port numbers from most landline or VoIP providers, but for $20 will port from nearly all cell carriers. Ooma, by contrast, charges $40 to port a number.
8. Google Voice has voicemail to text, multiple ring, spam call reduction, call screening, text notifications and more. Want those services elsewhere they will cost you. E.g. with Ooma you'll be paying a minimum of $20/month ($10 service, $5 for the cheap voicemail transcription and about $5 month in taxes and fees).
A. The obitalk website which is needed to configure your device is a little wonky. By wonky, I mean it may be a bit intimidating to anyone who is a first time VoIPer. But I had little problem connecting my two Google Voice accounts, connecting two cordless phone system bases, and having one phone ring for my "home" line and the other ring for my "hobby" line. See the attached shots for examples of the ObiTalk website.
That's a small bit of "iffy" and a lot of Good.
I talked with Ooma and they were very "pushy", since after purchase they would up sell to me to premium service at $10 per month over the required $4 monthly fee.
Plus the Ooma has only one line and most homes need extra lines for alarms systems and etc.
Today I setup my OBI202 two lines using two Google Voice accounts in 5 minutes.
One will be used with our alarm system and the other will replace the $40 a month phone company phone.
OBIHAI has no monthly fees and only a very small optional 911 service for $2/month.
OBIHAI step one, if you have a GMAIL account [everyone should have one], log into Google Voice and select a Google Voice phone in your area, this is FREE.
OBIHAI step two, go to obihai.com and setup an account, no charge. Plugin your OBI to your internet router and plug a land phone into your OBI. Follow the on screen setup and within 5 minutes you will have a second landline for no required monthly cost.
Yes transferring your phone number to OBI is a little more involved, but live a little and go with a new home phone number all for free from Google. Yes Google Voice includes call waiting, call blocking, forwarding to another number or email with talk to text and many other features for free.
I'm now on my second device although that's because Obihai support didn't seem to understand their own device's feature set. They had me swap it out to take care of something that turned out to be a hardware limitation. There is also a recurring issue that has been consistent across both devices. Occasionally the voice quality becomes unacceptable. At first I thought it was the SIP provider. It turns out that the device simply glitches and has to be rebooted once a month or so. For a phone system that isn't really acceptable performance and I would not buy this device again. I also don't like the fact that they don't let you configure an internal gateway. That means you are limited to one subnet internally for your phones. Not a problem for most users, but I prefer to separate my PC and phone networks. That means I can't manage my Obi202 from the internal port using my PC.
Original Review below:
This device is good. However, the instructions available for different types of configurations are so poor, I can't give it a good star rating. It also has what I consider one major flaw. The internal network adapter settings do not allow you to set a gateway. That means you can only connect devices to it from the same subnet it is on. The software can also be quirky not acting the same from one reboot to the next.