OBi212 Universal Voice Adapter with FXS Phone and FXO Gateway Ports with Support for Google Voice and SIP
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VoIP Analog Phone Adapter Supports 4 VoIP Accts (SIP or GV) for BYOD Services; Works with Google Voice, Anveo, Callcentric, Vitelity, VoIP.ms
- OBi Calling Features: Caller ID, Call Forward, Anonymous Caller Blocking, Message Waiting Indication, Three Way Conference Calling
- OBiTALK Portal Features: Manage Your OBi, Connect to Your Friends' OBi Devices, Add Services, Speed Dial Up to 99 OBi Endpoints or Phone Numbers
- Built-in Relay Connects the Phone Port to the Line (Telco) Port in the Case of Power Outage
- Works with USB Accessory Products from Obihai: OBiWiFi5G, OBiBT
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Associated Retail||Obihai Technology, Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.1 x 1.2 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 1.2 in||0.3 x 1.2 x 0.6 in||3 x 8.9 x 8.3 in||1.7 x 6.5 x 10.6 in||2.99 x 10.4 x 8.2 in|
The OBi212 works with Google Voice as well as any SIP service where the authentication credentials are known. The OBi212 is perfect for those who have a traditional telephone service (POTS) and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for select calls. With its support for a phone port (FXS), the OBi212 provides an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of a home phone to accept calls from the POTS line or a VoIP service and make calls via any available the service -- VoIP or POTS. Since the OBi212 is equipped with a line port (FXO) you may bridge POTS service with VoIP services. Additionally, the OBi212 has a LAN port, which helps accommodate a variety of environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed. The OBi212 features quality of service (QoS) to manage and prioritize upstream voice bandwidth over traffic originating from the LAN port.
So Many Features!
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services
- T.38 Real Time Fax over IP
- High Quality Voice over IP Technology
- Built-In FXS Phone Port with 5 REN
- Built-In FXO Line Port with Relay to FXS on Power Loss
- Built-In Router with QoS for VoIP Traffic Prioritization
- USB Port for Use with OBiWiFi5G Wireless Adapter, OBiBT Bluetooth Adapter or Storage Device
- OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust.
The OBiTALK portal helps OBi users configure, add services and manage their OBi devices with ease.
- Call Forwarding on All Calls, Busy Calls, Forward on No Answer
- Caller ID – Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfer
- Block by Caller ID
- Automatic Call Back
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Calling
- Anonymous Calling
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|