Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "O'Brien Super Screamer Inflatable Tow Tube, 70-Inch” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 28% off the $195.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
O'Brien Super Screamer Inflatable Tow Tube, 70-Inch
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.01 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 2 Riders
- 1 Quick Connect Tow Hook
- 1 Boston Valve
- One Year Limited Warranty
- 6 Handles w/EVA Knuckle-Guards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
O'Brien Super Screamer Towable Tube
70" one or two person tube.
O'Brien Super Screamer 70" tube
1 or 2 rider excitement
The O'Brien Super Screamer Towable Tube will provide all the fun on the water! The tough 26-ga. PVC towable tube is fully covered with 420-denier nylon to deliver durable fun. Two EVA pads on the topside provide a more enjoyable ride, while pull-up straps make boarding easier. The O'Brien Super Screamer Towable Tube features 6 handles with EVA knuckle guards, quick-connect tow hook, and Boston valve. Designed for one to two riders. The tube is 70" in diameter and has one chamber for quick inflation and deflation.
Super Screamer Features
- Number of riders - 2
- Weight Capacity - 340lbs
- Tube Style - Deck
- Full nylon cover
- 6 handles
- 2 EVA body pads
- 1 Quick Connect tow hook
|Item Dimensions||8 x 14 x 18 inches|
|Item Display Weight||18 pounds|
|Material Type||30 Gauge PVC; Nylon Cover|
|Shipping Weight||16.65 pounds|
The Screamer family of tubes is our bestselling line of tubes. They are the biggest bang for your watersports buck, the construction and quality have been proven over many years by tough testing on the water. The Super Screamer is 70" round and is constructed of 26 gauge PVC with a fully covered 420D nylon cover. This tube will be sure to make you Scream.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The grip handles are too far forward, makes you have to reach over the tube to hang on, should have an additional set of handles set back about a foot for the original handles
2. No grip to get on from the back of the tube, should have a strap or grip to grab and pull yourself up from the back of the tube while in the water.
But, glides great in the water, moves side to side with ease, kids love it
1. As other reviewers have noted, the rider must lean back when starting up, otherwise the whole tube gets sucked underwater.
2. In order for the tube to be flat, there are 3 internal dividers that prevent the tube from blowing up like a beach ball. the smallest one on mine failed after a few uses. O'Brien is sending me a new one, I was very careful not to over or under inflate the tube,I hope this isn't a recurring issue as I've seen others with a similar issue.
Maybe a little small for my size (6'4, 190 lb) to be used with anither person but was fine with my 12 year old daughter. Perfect for me allone or 2 smaller persons.