- Series: Resources for Changing Lives
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing; First edition (March 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526985
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526980
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.2 x 7.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #588,931 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
OCD: Freedom for the Obsessive-Compulsive (Resources for Changing Lives) First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Emlet is a counselor and faculty member at the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation in Glenside, Pennsylvania.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?