|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $16.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Turn down collar, button down closure
- Anti-pilling/ non-fading/ 2 chest pockets
- Tabs to hold rolled up sleeve and hem
- Brushed cotton classic plaid long shirt
- Women's comfortable plaid shirt for relaxing weekends, daily wear, work, outdoor, travel
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Double brushed for extra comfort and to keep you warm
- Two chest pockets to match the body fabric, roll up sleeve and hem to change to another style
- The shaped hem and crafted for women fit makes this long sleeve flannel an everyday classic
- Several colors and sizes - the perfect way to add color to your wardrobe
- Season: Spring/Autumn/Winter, you can have one to wear in Air conditioning room in summer too
Size Chart for reference:
- US 2 ------ Chest 35" --- Shoulder 15" --- Waist 33" --- Sleeve 23"
- US 4-6 ---- Chest 37" --- Shoulder 16" ----Waist 35" --- Sleeve 23.5"
- US 8-10--- Chest 40" --- Shoulder 17" ---- Waist 38.5" -- Sleeve 24"
- US 10-12-- Chest 42" --- Shoulder 17.7" -- Waist 41" ---- Sleeve 24.4"
- US 14-16-- Chest 44.8" -- Shoulder 18.5" --Waist 43" ---- Sleeve 24.8"
- US 18 ----- Chest 47" --- Shoulder 19" ---- Waist 45.6" --- Sleeve 25.1"
Please allow 0.5-1 inch discrepancy depending on the measuring method, if you need more room, buy one size up, if you need slim fit, buy one size down
Women's Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt Middle Length Tops Blouse
Side hem with button to tab the roll up strap
Sleeve can be rolled up and tab with button
2 chest pockets with flap
Shaped hem/ slight flared
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CGC27ZH
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 11, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It did fit (other than gap)
The shirt was ALOT thicker than I was thinking which was a GREAT surprise
It is long enough to wear with leggings when you get the right size
The shirt was VERY soft
Having to buy something with "6xl" on the tag
The shirt's buttons on the sleeves to roll them up was a little off
I wish the chest area was a tad larger when you do have to order the largest size they offer.
The pieces are put together very well, the quality of craftsmanship was so, so surprising. I'm thrilled. I live in Texas now and this will be a little TOO warm for a lot of the year, but that is Texas's fault, not the shirt's fault. The point is, it's nice and warm.
The shirt is PERFECT for leggings; it covers my butt (which is no small feat), so I can throw on some boots and cozy leggings and be comfortable all day long. This is my go-to shirt for fall and winter. I have fairly broad shoulders, so I ordered one size bigger than normal to accommodate that, and it still fit nicely (although a little loose) in the body. If I order another, I will probably try the actual recommended size; based on how well this fit (not at all snug in the shoulders) I think the next lower size would have been fine and will still have room to wear layers underneath it when it's cold. For reference, I usually wear a M or L (35 bust, 32 waist), depending on how the shoulders fit, and I ordered a 5XL in this shirt. Obviously these are not standard American sizes, so don't let that part bug you, it's just like converting sizes when shopping in Europe or anywhere else. Just follow the sellers sizing guidelines (not the amazon chart) and you'll be golden. If you want a very "fitted" shirt, maybe go one size lower than the sellers guidelines.
I would have paid twice as much for this shirt; in fact, I've paid more than twice as much for LOWER quality shirts from major outdoor retailers.