|Item Weight||3.41 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.28 x 5.08 x 4.92 inches|
|Item model number||104236-5209-1729414341|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||104236-5209-1729414341|
|OEM Part Number||21-5350|
Power Steering Pump, OCPTY Power Assist Pump fits 2000 BMW 323Ci/323i/328Ci/328i, 2001-2006 BMW 325Ci/330Ci, 2001-2005 BMW 325i/330i Replace for 21-5350
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES-New power steering pump for 2000 BMW 323Ci, 2000 BMW 323i, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 BMW 325Ci, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 BMW 325i, 2000 BMW 328Ci, 2000 BMW 328i, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 BMW 330Ci, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 BMW 330i
- SPECIFICATION-100% brand new power steering pump for 553-58945, 553-59076, 32416760036
- PERFORMANCE-Power steering pump guides the movement of the wheel in combination with the direction of rotation of the steering wheel, helping your car achieve ideal steering response,at the same time giving you more efficient driving.
- COMPREHENSIVE TESTING-Every power assist pump has been tested for the pressure,fluid flow,bypass,valve operation and steering effort to guarantee superior performance.And all critical components of the pump are triple-tested to make sure reliability
- ATTENTION-Please check if this pump is suitable for your model before purchase. Please verify Fitment or Application. If the power steering pump ever fails on your vehicle simply contact us for a replacement
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Prepare OEM approved Fluid for the pump, remember the top-off fluid is not a good choice
2. Make sure the old fluid be totally flushed out of your car, otherwise, the new power steering pump will make noise
3. To avoid noiseï¼Œyou also need to bleed air out of the entire system
4. Check the hoses, if find there are damaged, worn and aged hoses, you need to replace them. If you failed to do this step, the new power steering pump will also have noise for these hoses vibrate under high pressure, and contact with the body, frame or engine oil pan
NOTE: Professional installation is highly recommended
2001-2006 BMW 325Ci Base Convertible 2-Door
2001-2006 BMW 325Ci Base Coupe 2-Door
2001-2006 BMW 330Ci Base Convertible 2-Door
2001-2006 BMW 330Ci Base Coupe 2-Door
2001-2005 BMW 325i Base Sedan 4-Door
2001-2005 BMW 325i Base Wagon 4-Door
2005 BMW 330Ci M Convertible 2-Door
2005 BMW 330Ci M Coupe 2-Door
2001-2005 BMW 330i Base Sedan 4-Door
2005 BMW 330i M Sedan 4-Door
2000 BMW 323Ci Base Convertible 2-Door
2000 BMW 323Ci Base Coupe 2-Door
2000 BMW 323i Base Sedan 4-Door
2000 BMW 323i Base Wagon 4-Door
2000 BMW 328Ci Base Coupe 2-Door
2000 BMW 328i Base Sedan 4-Door
1 X New Power Steering Pump