Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 652 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 681 reviews
on July 29, 2016
Wow! I bought this due to high buyer reviews. I have issues with blepharitis type symptoms including gooey white/clear film on my eyes, turned down and up lashes, red eyes, some itching, some scales, etc. I used to get antibiotic ointment from the eye Dr. many years ago in my 20-30's. This problem popped up again recently at age 70. Ocusoft lid scrub pads are OK but this foam is great. I use it once in the morning and once in the evening before bedtime. After this foam I apply one eye drop in each eye. For eye drops I use:

..... a generic Long Lasting Formula/Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops, Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%; Propylene Glycol 0.3% from Fred Meyer/Kroger store, under $4. [...]

..... or Equate Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops TWIN PACK, Compare to Systane from Amazon

..... or Systane Lubricant Eye Drops, 1 Ounce from Amazon.

These are all the same formula.

UPDATE: 2-17-2017

I am still on my first bottle after about 8-9 months and have more left. Love this product and also use the eye drops twice daily.
on July 2, 2016
At first, my doctor recommended that I clean my eyelids with baby soap diluted with water (because of my eyelid condition), however I found it to be ineffective. Then, 3 years ago, I discovered this product and I am so glad I did! It is convenient and makes my eye lids feel clean and refreshed. It can be pricey, but I will do anything so my eyes are comfortable. In a year I go through about 6 bottles, each bottle lasts me roughy 2 months (while using it 2 times a day, 1 pump per eye).
on February 6, 2016
This helps to keep my blepharitis in check. I have had a couple of episodes but this made it go away pretty quickly ~2 days instead of it hanging out for like 4-5. Recently, whenever I've felt a little bit of swelling I used this 3-4 times a day and I never even get the full inflamed eye. Definitely worth it.

UPDATE: 4/1/16 I've had my eye inflame a couple of times. For me it tends to happen when Im driving a bunch for some reason. But using this I've been keeping the blepharitis in check. I havent had a full blown eye episode since last November. I only use this product two or three times a week now. At least this has been my personal experience with this product so I'm very happy with it.
on March 14, 2017
Who knew you needed to clean your eyelids? Went to the eye doctor for my annual checkup (I wear contacts) and she asked if I had eye irritation (crusty eyes in the morning, itching eyes, etc). Turns out my eyes secrete more oil than normal, so they don't lubricate as well. I use every night when I go to bed, and wake up with clean, non-irritated eyes in the morning.
on June 26, 2017
I've been using this stuff for several years now to scrub my lashes every night in order to prevent the formation of chaelasions. Nasty little "pimple-like" lesions that last for a day or so and make your eye feel as if it has an eyelash or a piece of dirt stuck in it. One pump bottle lasts for a long time but Amazon.com sells this stuff for a lot less than my eye doctor's office.
on July 9, 2017
This wash is fantastic for those suffering with blepharitis. My ophthalmologist recommended that I use the Ocusoft wipes, which are basically the same thing as this but in wipe form. The wipes are available in most drugstores for $15 for 30 wipes, so I initially bought this to save money. Honestly though, I think this wash works way better than the wipes. I clean my eyes with it in the morning and at night, and it helps avoid flare-ups or styes. Highly recommended!
on November 13, 2015
My wife has dry eyes. This stuff does foam up and safely clears her eyes of grit or dirt. She uses this product twice/day - morning & night. This is applied with a moistened clean paper towel to gently wash the eyelids. It is very helpful and is not irritating. Highly recommended.
on June 25, 2015
I learned of this great product at my eye doctor's office. He recommended it since my poor son kept having recurrent pink eye. I know kids can get into things, especially in daycare, however, to have pink eye as often as he did, was just alarming and sad. To watch my poor boy suffer was the worst thing ever. Anyway, I purchased a bottle of it from him at $21 (which is more than what Amazon sells it for) and started using it on him. I cleaned his eyelids morning and night with a soft, clean, dry cloth. Well, it certainly worked wonders. He no longer had eye issues! The gentle foaming cleanser was a breeze to use, and didn't bother my toddler son at all. Now, I really can't say for sure if it was the true thing that conquered his pink eye, but, I have to believe that is was a strong reason. I even use it on myself when I feel my eyes getting tired, or I come home from the barn and spending time with my horse, so that I make sure my eyes are clean and free from debris. Great product!!
on August 13, 2017
I love the pre-moistened pads, and my eye doctor recommended I try this version too. Although I love the convenience of being able to use it in the shower and rinse with the warm water to aid in cleaning, the foam itself feels ineffective to me. It's like (literally) just putting air bubbles on your eyes, so trying to rub the foam in after application doesn't really seem like it does much. After I finish these bottles I'll probably just go back to the pads.
on August 2, 2017
TERRFIC product!!! Before I found this, I was spending too much money on the pre-moistened, pre-packaged eye scrubs. This is terrific!!! I was getting eye infections before using this product. But now....I am doing great!! I can even use my regular eye makeup and put on as much as I want. I can remove all of it at the end of the day with this cleanser and a cotton ball. Since it is foaming, it's especially economical, as there is a lot of volume. THRILLED to find this!!