Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on May 24, 2017
Lousy sound quality. At the loudest volume setting it's still very low. Hard to hear if you have company. Also misleading. You can't jus plug in your iPod, you need to transfer your music to a thumb drive. As usual, don't waste your money. Amazon products are really going down hill.
on May 12, 2015
This was purchased as a gift but I was told that it was installed and plays very well.
on September 19, 2017
Looked great and really excited to have it. But when finally tried out the CD player a few months after we purchased it....the CD player doesn't work, so we have a wall radio.
on February 11, 2018
Pretty sorry
on June 6, 2017
Buyers beware item very likely not to work straight out of the box. Deserved 0 but had to at least check one.
on April 17, 2014
This is a great upgrade replacement for my old unit, with a remote and the sound is also great as well.
on November 20, 2016
Mom loves it.
on July 29, 2016
System we bought last year was struck by lightning. It was so wonderful that we ordered this as a replacement. Too bad they don't just sell spare parts! Easy to install.
on January 11, 2017
I bought this as a gift. The sound is incredible and my parents love it
on March 23, 2016
Works great. I have not been able to connect it to Bluetooth yet but, he may just be me. I also would have loved this in black.