|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw|
|Item Weight||2.73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.75 x 10.2 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||27211|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Relay Circuit Tester|
OEMTOOLS 27211 Relay Circuit Tester Automotive, 24- and 12-Volt Circuit Tester, Automotive Relay Circuit Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||13.75 x 10.2 x 3.4 inches; 2.73 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEAR UNIVERSAL RELAY KIT: Our Relay Test Kit comes with 5 dummy relays and one universal relay lead, making it useful for many vehicles, including Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Vauxhall/Opel and Volvo
- EASY TO USE: Test relays and relay circuits with ease; This tool works in four easy steps: Choose the correct dummy relay, plug it in to the correct slot, connect automotive relay test kit to car battery, and turn power on for accurate circuit health reading
- NEVER RUNS OUT OF POWER: This relay tester automotive test kit is powered by your car battery, so it never runs out of energy; Simply connect the 12v relay tester kit's included battery clamps to your car battery to diagnose any relay circuit issue
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Save time and money with this relay tester automotive kit; Diagnose electrical issues with ease; Never guess whether it is a relay part or the relay circuit that is defective; Cut relay related diagnosis time by 75%
- CONVENIENT PACKAGE: Everything you need in an automotive relay tester in one compact package; At only 13.75 x 10.75, you can easily keep the tester stored in your vehicle for whenever you might need it
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Electronic Specialties 190 Relay Buddy Automotive Relay Tester
ATD Tools 5614 Relay Circuit Tester
9-30vAuto Circuit Tester Power Circuit Probe Kit Relay Tester 12/24 Volt Digital Multimeter Oscilloscope Current Injector Test Tool Diode Tester Voltage Detector for Car Truck Marine Motorcycle Boat
Cal-Van Tools 76 Relay Circuit Tester
Power Probe PWP-PPECT3000 - ECT3000 Short/Open Electrical Circuit Tester
|Sold By||Mobile Distributor Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TopDiag||Amazon.com||JBTools|
|Item Dimensions||13.75 x 10.2 x 3.4 inches||7 x 5 x 3 inches||13.6 x 10.1 x 3.3 inches||15.16 x 11.5 x 4.21 inches||6 x 3 x 1.38 inches||12.7 x 10.2 x 3.2 inches|
The OEMTOOLS 27211 Relay Circuit Tester is not simply a tool to test a relay like other relay testers on the market. It is a complete auto circuit tester, able to test an entire circuit from the battery to the component in question. Through this circuit tester's function, you can determine if electrical issues are due to improper relay functioning or if they stem from issues in the circuit itself. This automotive circuit tester gives the user the ability to instantly determine the problem within a tested circuit. At the push of a button, it will identify if a wire, a component, or a relay circuit is defective without the use of a multimeter. If the user wishes to gain more information about the problem, the tool features easily accessible ports for use with other diagnostic tools. This automotive relay’s tester kit also has other practical uses. Since this automotive tool can jump the relay, the mechanic can use a remote-control starter in a variety of engine work, such as distribution and cam shaft adjusting, as well as being used as a compressor tester kit, or to run the compressor during an A/C charge.
From the Manufacturer
For assembling and fitting self adjusting clutches on Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Vauxhall/Opel and Volvo
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By jeremy on March 17, 2015