We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed for a woman, by a woman physician
- Narrower ballet slipper-like heel fit
- Wider forefoot allows your foot to move freely and natutally
- Patented and proprietary OESH® Sole
- Perfectly flat interior accommodates orthotics and all foot types
Healthy by design. For women, by a woman physician-scientist-engineer, founded upon human movement research. The patented and proprietary OESH® Sole, sustainably made in Charlottesville, Virginia, uniquely responds to your natural posture and movement. OESH La Vida v2.0 are designed to fit the distinct shape of a woman's foot, with a spacious forefoot and toe area in combination with a soft narrow heel. Lightness, fit, and the elimination of toxic overlays, above a perfectly flat and truly responsive sole gives the unique sensation that OESH is known for. With excellent traction, stability, and a non-marking, ecologically friendly sole, the OESH La Vida v2.0 is styled and built to accommodate a run, walk, hike, or lateral movement regimen, yet supple enough to be worn for as much of the day as possible. Order a half-size larger than your normal shoe size to optimize forefoot and toe roominess.
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.6 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00NH06T8M
- Item model number: SG6.5
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2014
- Average Customer Review: