Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer Li..." and save 6% off the $64.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer Limited Edition (Midnight Black) With Low Profile Handle for GoPro, Smartphone, Canon, Nikon - or any camera up to 2.1 lbs.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIMITED EDITON "Midnight Black" EDITION - Don't be fooled by imitations. Roxant is the only authorized seller of our brand. If it's not in our box, it's not a ROXANT.
- Our superior design and construction provide "pro style" stabilization with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers. - The lower arm comes with NO SLIP GRIP which eliminates lower arm swing.
- For use with Point and Shoot, DSLRs, Video Cameras, GoPros, Smartphone and any other camera up to 2.1 lbs Elite Low Profile Comfort Handle Edition - with a lower center of balance making stabilization even easier.
- Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level! Shoot smooth motion shots in tight spaces, on stairs, through crowds, in cars, walking/running/skating etc.
- LIFETIME Email Support + Free Video Tutorials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This Is the Original AUTHENTIC Roxant Pro stabilizer in a LIMITED “Midnight Black” EDITION with the Elite Low Profile Comfort Grip Handle.
This Stabilizer will help you to Shoot like a PRO with smooth steady action. Shake-Free video with Our Superior Handheld Camera Stabilizer
First and foremost we believe in customer service. We’re here for you with online support and training videos. We’re available to answer any questions you may have with LIFETIME email support
The Original Roxant Pro stabilizer will help you create professional looking, smooth scenes whether you're walking, running, skating, driving etc.
Our balanced no-shake stabilizer will give your videos that feature film look. Our system provides more stability with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers.
Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level!
Use in tight spots, up and down stairs, through crowds, in cars, on boats, etc.
Perfect for GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Lumix, Pentax or any other SLR, Video or DSLR or camcorder up to 2.1 lbs.
Our unique design significantly reduces fatigue for longer, more elegant shots.Solid superior design & construction
3 separate counter-weights for precise balance adjustments
Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue
Shoot Like A Pro, Order Now & Get FREE SHIPPING!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I have rented stabilizers for shoots that were hundreds of dollars and the footage I have gotten with this rig are every bit as good as the expensive ones, I never need to rent one again.
I used the Roxant stabilizer to balance my Canon Rebel t2i DSLR for shooting video. I was able to get it balanced with both the 50mm 1.8 and the 18-55 kit lenses. As with all stabilizers, the initial setup took some extra time and effort. I eventually found the sweet spot for my counterweights and repositioned the handle to the front position. I used 3 extra washers I had lying around to add some weight. It took maybe 20 minutes of toying with it the first time. I can set it up in 20 seconds now.
I'm extremely impressed with the shots I'm getting, especially for such an inexpensive piece of gear. The shots really do look like they glide. You would never be able to walk or run with a DSLR and get steady shots without a stabilizer. This is a really great piece of budget DIY film equipment. It's basically the first piece of gear you're going to need if you plan on producing videos for the web. I see so many people on Youtube who would vastly improve their videos if they would start using a stabilizer. The unit is so compact that I'm able to get low on the ground and do some really cool drop shots. You won't be able to do that with a larger stabilizer because a lot of the units extend 2-3 feet below the camera. The counterweight arm on the Roxant only extends about ten inches. This stabilizer is considerably lighter than my Opteka unit that kills my arm after using it for 5 minutes, not to mention the Roxant costs 1/3 the price and works equally as well.
I did a lot of research and I don't think there is a better handheld stabilizer than the Roxant Pro at the $50 price point. I'm going snowboarding next month and I can't wait to attach my GoPro to this and shoot some footage.
1. Extremely easy to assemble
2. Extremely easy to balance (YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO ON THEIR WEBSITE IT"S SUPER HELPFUL)
3. I do not fear my camera rig falling off. This is a sturdy solid build, I have full confidence.
4. It's easy to adjust and balance on the fly with the movable balance arm in the front (the silver hanging piece). That's pretty much all I use now.
1. The handle is meh, I definitely added some grease and it helped.
2. I feel like having some sort of expansion near the top of the handle would help with holding up the camera after 2 hours of shooting.
3. Balacing. It's super easy when you know what you are doing. My first run it wasn't very impressive. After watching their video. I can easily balance this camera at the 2-second fall marker (watch the video they provide to know what I mean)
There is really not much else that's a con. For the price and result, it's a no-brainer. In addition, the seller support is top-notch. I would highly recommend this stabilizer if you are not willing to spend $500+ on a motorized gimbal.
The camera I am using is a Canon EOS Rebel T5i. I was worried about the weight being too much for the gimbal. I was completely wrong. I can easily get a larger camera and this will still work. Highly recommended!
Most recent customer reviews
Out of the box, I am very impressed with the attention given to all-around...Read more