|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Officially Licensed from The Lord of the Rings
- One Size Only, Size 9, Meant to be Worn as Pendant or for Display
- 24k Gold Plated Bronze Ring
- Removable gold plated chain included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"One Ring to Rule Them All, One Ring to Find Them, One Ring to Bring Them All and In the Darkness Bind Them" Those words on inscribed in the language of Mordor on this officially licensed reproduction of the Ring of Power from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings saga. "The One Ring of Power", "Gollum", "The Hobbit", "The Lord of the Rings", and the characters and places therein, are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-Earth Enterprises under license to Badali Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 1.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003IJXP3Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my opinion, this might be the best LOTR ring you can buy without breaking the bank and this is coming from a guy who has purchased a few different LOTR branded rings.
He wears it almost everyday, but now he never removes it from the necklace.