Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top webbing carry handle. Swivel hook for easy mount. Multiple compartments for toiletries and accessories.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 13 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B000VKP1OY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I looked around beforehand and I noticed a lot of other bags have those see through plastic sleeves. These don't seem to hold up as long and the zippers on them seem cheap. That's one reason I went with this one.
It's a lot bigger than it seems. I've been able to just keep cramming stuff in here and it never dissapoints. Amazon's description is kind of lacking so I'll describe what it actally has.
Large Outer Pocket - I keep q-tips in there but it's really large enough to put anything you would want in there. You could even put a couple wash cloths in there if you wanted to.
Zippered Mesh Inner Pocket - I keep my contact case and eye drops in there. It's really not that large but it's a good size for your slim items.
Zippered Inner Pocket - This one is a little bigger than you mesh pocket. I use it for my nail clippers, small scissors, small sewing kit, etc.
Bottle Slots - There are 4 slots for your bottled items. Two of them are large sized and the other two are smaller. I keep my shampoo, conditioner, contact solution and toothpaste (all travel size) in these compartments.
Two Large Compartments - You can't tell from the picture, but behind the bottle slots, it's actually sectioned off. There are two large spaces. In the back one I keep my shower mirror, razor, razor blades, electric toothbrush. In the front one I keep my soap, deodorant and shaving cream.
The swivel hook is nice as well. I usually hang it on a door knob or towel rack.
I'm able to fit all the stuff in there and still zip it up. I travel a lot and it's one of the best purchases I've made. Highly recommended.
It's fabulous! The hook is great, it holds full size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, a bottle of hair spray, and a bottle of lotion...enough zipper pockets to put some scrunchies for my hair for working out, some medication for post workout aches and pains...
the thickness of the material feels like high quality.
If you're looking for a great toiletry bag that should last a long time, this is it!
I received the bag within four days of ordering it; top notch shipping, kudos to the merchant on this.
The bag itself is very well built. I never thought I was gonna end up pulling off the zippers or end up with a hunk of cloth flying off like a lot of other similarly priced items. All the storage space that's advertised on the item is there, and I gotta say: The hook to hang the bag is a great touch.
No regrets on this purchase. At all.
1. The two pockets in the top flap keep stuff from all bunching up in the top flap as they would with a large single pocket.
2. The top flap is stiff enough to let the bag stand up nicely on the counter. I don't always have a place to hang the bag nor do I want to so having the option to stand it on the counter is great. Also in the running was the LL Bean toiletry kit but it didn't stand on the counter as well as the Ogio.
3. The large divided compartment. Since flying requires putting all toiletry liquids into a single large ziplock bag it's great to have a compartment in the toiletry bag that can hold the ziplock with everything in it. The Ogio makes it easy to pull the bag out for security.
4. There are just enough pockets to hold the toiletry items that do not have to go in the ziplock.
5. The size. As a large guy there is not a lot of room in my carry-on for a toiletry bag after my clothes and shoes are packed in. The Ogio is small enough to fit in for carry-on only trips yet large enough to hold everything for extended vacations.
6. The hanger stays out of the way when not being used.
7. Excellent solid build quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bag has lot of storage space but I do not like the way zipper is designed. It always gets stuck while closing the bag and you have to struggle to close the bag.Published on August 15, 2012 by Uday Bhalla
I bought this bag because I travel from different locations often. Between college and home, and my internship. I take it with my every weekend and have owned it for 3 months. Read morePublished on August 1, 2012 by Nathan Cameron
I use this for travel and at college where I share a house bathroom. Works great and is compact to fit into any overnight bag.Published on June 27, 2012 by TheMAN
I was stuck using and old hand me down dop kit from my father for years. Decided it was time to upgrade and picked up this bag. Read morePublished on April 12, 2012 by rbraden
It holds my Wahl All-In-One Lithium Ion Clippers (which are 10.5 inches long) and all its attachments and the charger, a contact lens bottle, contact lens case, glasses case,... Read morePublished on March 25, 2012 by latenight
My husband recently asked for a hanging toiletry bag for his birthday. After doing a lot of research online and through amazon, I decided on this bag. He was THRILLED to get it. Read morePublished on February 29, 2012 by Collyn Pala
This was exactly what I was looking for in terms of toiletry kit for me and my fiance for our 3 week travel in south america. It holds everything we need without being too bulky.Published on December 1, 2011 by serge
I bought one for myself, and I like it quite a bit. I will be buying it as a gift for others this year.Published on November 21, 2011 by GomezOcicat