|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Internal compression straps
- Three low profile external pockets
- Quiet durable urethane wheels for added stability over curbs and rough terrain
- Multiple grab handles,Two stage pullman handle
- Dimensions: 22 H x 14 W x 10 D. Weight: 8lbs/3.6 Kg Lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Telescoping pull handleHeavy duty chassisSmooth ride urethane wheels -Materials: 600D poly, 1680 ballistic nylon, 420D dobby poly.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00371KWNO
- Item model number: OGLTB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The only reason for 4/5 stars is the handle. They improved the material of the handles to a more sturdy, stout aluminum and it telescopes out in a single stage where many bags have a two stage telescoping handle. What I do not like is the shape of the handle where you hold it. It feels weird and opposite of ergonomic. When I turn my hand upside down, it feels completely good but the way I carry it, it feels off and not ergonomic. Not a deal breaker for me, but I wish the engineers that designed it would have asked someone to try to use it before putting it on the market.
I purchased a second Layover recently for my wife who's always been envious of mine. Her old generic brand rolling bag was literally falling apart and it was time for an upgrade. She's already used her new Layover for several trips and loves it. I'm sure it will treat her well for a long time.
I'd recommend this roller for pretty much any traveler. It is small enough to be used as an overhead bag. I've used it for long weekends as well as 7+ day trips. If you pack efficiently it can handle whatever you need.
I wish it had 4 wheels, its hard to roll this bag when carrying backpack and gift bag.Also I wish it had a bigger outside pocket to stash light jackets..
Other than that.. its a great bag.. I planning on traveling another 15 years with this bag now..