Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $39.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light
|Price:||$23.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adorable color-changing night-light teaches children to stay in bed longer so families get better sleep!
- 4.5" bedside clock with soft yellow night-light glows green when it's OK for your child to get out of bed
- Features an alarm clock with snooze, convenient nap timer, interchangeable faceplates, and fun animations that give it personality!
- Easy for parents to program; grows with families by helping them get more sleep, and then teaching children independence
- NOTE: New, improved version has USB cord (with battery backup--4 AA, not included) to accommodate modern homes equipped with USB wall plugs, and easy international use; please note that wall adapter is not included…you may use any USB wall adapter you already own for phones, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Helps Families Get Better Sleep!
At bedtime, a soothing yellow night-light comforts children as they fall asleep. In the morning, it glows green when it's OK for children to get out of bed! If children wake up before the green light comes on, they know to go back to sleep or quietly play in their room until 'green means go'!
Why does it work? Well, children enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done. And, Ok to Wake! is something that can be completed successfully every day!
The clock also features a convenient nap timer and alarm clock with snooze!
- Digital clock
- Night-light and Ok to Wake! green glow helps families get better sleep!
- Nap timer
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Easy to program
- Includes two faceplates for customization
Hidden parental controls!
Easy for parents to set the times for night-light, green light, brightness and more!
Fun and easy to use!
Kid-friendly toe buttons are easy to reach and fun to press for lights or animations.
Everybody gets better sleep!
Children know not to wake mommy and daddy until 'green means go!'
|Glow to Sleep||Teach Me Time!||OK to Wake!||OK to Wake! Plush Owl||OK to Wake! Owl||Portable Night-Light|
|OK to Wake! green light||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Other night-light colors||Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow, Blue, Pink||Yellow, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink|
|Audible alarm clock with snooze||✓||✓|
|Music and/or Sound||✓||✓||✓|
|Power source||USB with lithium ion battery backup||USB with AA battery backup||USB with AA battery backup||3 AA batteries||3 AA batteries||3 AA batteries|
This bedside alarm clock features fun animations that give it personality! The convenient nap timer and dual night light that glows green to tell children it’s OK to get out of bed make this alarm clock a must-have for families with young children! Includes two fun, interchangeable faceplates: pink flower and green bug. USB cord with battery backup (4 AA, not included). Wall adaper not included. Approximately 4.5".
Compare to similar items
This item OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quidsi Retail LLC||Amazon.com||Knockout Novelties, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 4.3 in||4.25 x 7.5 x 8 in||7.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||4.5 x 7 x 6.5 in||4 x 3 x 5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I am very pleased with this clock. Two things go take notice on: it runs on battery's, I plan to update how long our batteries last using it the way we do (orange light on for an hour at night, green light on for an hour at MOST in the a.m) so we will see how long that lasts. Being plugged in would be nice, however in our old house we hardly have any outlets so in that case I'm actually happy it's on battery's.
Also, I do think it's over priced. I almost took off a star for this BUT so far it has been working great, my 3.5 year old totally gets the concept and stays in bed until it turns green, so in that regard it's worth the money. But it feels kind of cheap and so this clock is off limits to my toddler as far as playing with it/touching it goes. I do believe if he handled it to much, dropped it, knocked it around, it could break or stop working. But even if it was a regular alarm clock I'd still not let him play with it because um hello he's 3 and he doesn't need to play with an alarm clock.
This clock is feature packed and I've recommended it to many people already!
So I was interested to see how long he battery's would last and they just died this morning! So this was delivered to me in February 2015 and the batteries lasted until today, June 24, 2015 so about 4 months. This is with less expensive batteries (not name brand) and with consistent nightly use. I have the clock set so that I can put the nightlight on for 1 hour while my son falls asleep, and in the morning at 8:10 (we are late sleepers lol) his "okay to wake" light turns on and will stay on for 1 hour if need be. But I usually always go in and shut it off by 8:30. We don't use the alarm feature yet and it's not played with at all by my toddler. So! That's the battery life for this alarm clock for us and the way we use it. I'd say 6 months would be better, but you might get longer battery life if you don't use the night light feature at night, or for a shorter time, or if you use better batteries then we do.
I will say, I am still very impressed with this clock. It's so easy to grab, pack and take with us to Grammys or camping, it does it's job, it's cute and it's held up so far. Really love it!
Another battery life update:::
Its October 10th 2015 and the batteries from June 24th just died this morning. So again, almost 4 months. About 3.5 months this time but like I said, we use off brand batteries. Even the rayovac batteries seem to last at least a few weeks longer. This alarm does take 4AA batteries and we still use this clock nightly as stated above. I wouldn't mind a plug in feature but our house seriously lacks outlets so actually the battery on this doesn't bother me. For me it's easier to change batteries then find an outlet that will allow us to reach the top of his dresser where we keep it. Hope this helps!
- Runs through batteries relatively quickly for a clock (like a week), so not a real option as the main power source. One of the big reasons we bought it was because it could be powered by batteries, so that was pretty disappointing. Our children's room does not have a good location to put the clock out of reach AND keep it plugged into the wall.
- Back control panel does not lock, which seems like an obvious feature to include. One of those coin locks would be perfect.
- Is not sturdy enough to withstand toddlers. Ours is already broken in a way that disallows ever using the power cord again (the cord itself isn't broken - the clock is).
We could use batteries as the sole power source, but we aren't made of money. If you are able to place this clock and it's plugged in cord totally out of reach of your small ones, then this would be PERFECT for you.