OKIAYA COMPOSIT 80-130LB SALTWATER BIG GAME ROLLER ROD
|Price:||$79.99 + $6.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY SETTLE FOR LESS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL WITH THE LATEST DESIGN FROM OKIAYA - THE WINNERS CHOICE!
- THIS IS A PREMIUM BIG GAME FISHING ROD THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON WHEN YOU ARE IN THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE WITH THAT TROPHY FISH.
- FEATURING AN INDUSTRY CLASSIC DESIGN WITH USE OF CNC MACHINED AIRCRAFT GRADE ALLOYS FOR STRENGTH, COMPOSITE FIBER MAIN SHAFT FOR SUPERIOR SENSITIVITY, SUPER SMOOTH STAINLESS ROLLERS AND DURABLE HARDWARE THAT KEEPS ITS STUNNING LOOKS YEAR AFTER YEAR.
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS All IGFA STANDARDS FOR ALL BIG GAME COMPETITIONS.OVERALL ROD LENGTH 1.65M (5'6").
- BONUS PREMIUM OKIAYA ROD COVER INCLUDED! ONE PIECE HEAVY ACTION, 80-130 LB.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I recently bought 4 x 80/130 Lbs. rods and 2 x 50W-2 reels made in China by Okiaya to catch tuna and mahi-mahi in the Caribbean...
After only 2 fishing trips and having only caught 16 tunas and no fish bigger than a couple 53#, here is the verdict:
- 2 of the rods are now rotating just above the reel and, as a result, have become useless since the roller guides are no longer aligned with line in the reel...
- One of the reels has threaded inserts to secure the rod mounting plate to the reel itself: 3 of the inserts have pulled out and the reel can no longer be secured to the rod...
- A half-circle metal fitting with adjustment pinholes is made of cheap chromed steel, instead of stainless steel and has already started to rust badly...
After another trip, I expect that I will have to throw away this useless junk and buy some better brand at a higher price, or some good used reputable reels for about the same price...
I have it paired with a penn senator 14/0
Strongly recomend .. :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great rod for the price. I will review again after I catch a large fish on itPublished 9 days ago by Redzilla
garbage bought 2 of them the roller tip keep braking on me poorly madePublished 16 days ago by anthony pezzano
Can't fit common size reels in that rod very weird but nice looking and sturdyPublished 15 months ago by Ahmed
Great looking Rod and will write a review after I put it to the test.Published 21 months ago by Danny Lanier