CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OLFA 1071798 QR-6S 6-1/2-Inch Square Frosted Advantage Acrylic Ruler
|Price:||$12.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed for right and left-handed users
- Great for squaring up corners, and cutting patchwork and miniature quilts
- Special marked grid lines for accuracy and precision
- Frosted backing allows for easy reading on dark, light or patterned materials
- Non-slip features are manufactured into the ruler and will not wear off over time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
OLFA Frosted Advantage 6.5" Square Acrylic Ruler is non-slip for stable and safe cutting. Frosted back with black grid lines for clarity on light- and dark-material. The large bold black numbers are easy to read. The rulers have black grid lines at every inch; dotted black lines mark the half-inch and black tick marks along the solid line mark the quarters and eights. The frosted back grips in place for safe, stable cutting but allows the ruler to be repositioned for small adjustments. USES: The 6.5" x 6.5" is small enough to tuck in your tote, yet has all the advantages of a larger ruler. Excellent for squaring up blocks, also good for marking and cutting patchwork and miniature quilts. Great for using as a template to mark and cut triangles and photos.For right-and left-handed use. Hole for convenient hanging.
From the Manufacturer
Frosted Advantage Non-Slip Acrylic Ruler Featuring Black Measurements On Transparent Surface That Is Non-Slip for Extra Stability And Safety While Cutting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Olfa Frosted Advantage will stay put so much better on fabric than the slip-and-sliding Omnigrid. They don't grip as some rulers do (which would make them difficult to adjust); instead they will glide enough when you need them to, but stay pretty well put when you hold them down to either mark or rotary cut your fabric. With Omnigrid it would never stay put! The only way I could get it to stay put was laying my fabric on the floor and kneeling on the ruler while I marked/cut.
- Olfa Frosted Advantage rulers have more markings per inch along both vertical and horizontal lines than the Omnigrid so you can make more accurate markings & cuts.
- Olfa Frosted Advantage rulers are so much easier to see through than Omnigrid, and the markings are much clearer. The Omnigrid has a super shiny surface which makes it difficult to see the lines in any light, but especially if you are in a bright room or have a light nearby; it reflects off the surface and you need to position yourself over the ruler to make a shadow so you can see the lines. Olfa surface is matte so glare is not an issue.
- These rulers are easily utilized by either right or left handed users. The markings go around all 4 sides so you can just turn it to the side that suits you.
- The markings on all 4 sizes I have are accurate. (6.5x6.5", 6x24", 12.5x12.5", 1.25x12.5")
- Before purchase I was a little concerned the black marks would be difficult to see on dark fabrics, but since the marks are between the plastic ruler and frosted backing that is not an issue. The frosted back helps to ensure the marks are still visible on dark fabrics.
Overall I would recommend the Olfa Frosted Advantage ruler in any size that suits your purposes.
Do get one that has the angle markings like this one does. You may not think of a use now, but it could come down the road! I just recently needed to make squares around a 45* line and it was so easy using the 45* guideline on this ruler!
Exactly as pictured. The numbers go from left to right across the top. That is more convenient for a left-handed person to cut along the side and top. The 4, 6, 9, and 12 the numbers go right to left, much more convenient for a right-handed person to cut along the side and top.