|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 0.4 x 6.3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||9456|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||satisfaction guaranteed|
OLFA 9456 PIB45-1 45mm Stainless Steel Pinking Blade, 1-Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Good for cutting strips and multiple layers at once. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery and more.
- Made from high-quality tungsten tool steel
- Designed for use with only OLFA 45mm Deluxe Rotary Cutter (RTY-2/DX)
- Stainless steel blade
- Decorative edge blade
- Helps reduce raveling of fabric
- Comes in its own carrying case
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
If you want to keep the edge of your fabric from raveling, you need to cut it with a pinking blade. This OLFA blade puts those familiar "teeth" on the edge of the fabric for a look that's both decorative and functional For use only with the OLFA 45mm deluxe rotary cutter (RTY-2/DX).
From the Manufacturer
45mm Pinking Blade Designed To Place "Teeth" On The Edge Of Fabric To Reduce Raveling And To Add A Unique Edge To Any Project
Top Customer Reviews
Both Fiskars and Olfa provide a high quality rotary cutter, but Olfa appears to require slightly less pressure to create a clean cut. I would attribute it to the sharpness of the blade and possible to the shape of the handle of the cutter itself.
I re-sharpen my straight edge rotary blades, however with pinking blades you have to buy new ones as they become dull. A new sharp blade makes work easier!