|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 25 x 0.13 inches|
|Item model number||9891|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
OLFA 24" x 36" Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat (RM-MG) - Double Sided 24x36 Inch Cutting Mat with Grid for Quilting, Sewing, Fabric, & Crafts, Designed for Use with Rotary Cutters (Green)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||37 x 25 x 0.13 inches|
|Item Weight||2.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SELF HEALING ROTARY MAT - Our rotary mat is self-healing, it reseals surface cuts for a continually smooth cutting surface. Using a self-healing cutting mat extends the life of your blade and protects the surfaces of your work area.
- DOUBLE SIDED - Our double-sided rotary mat has one side with grid lines and one side without grid lines. Grid lines help with easy measuring and accurate cutting of straight lines and precise angles. The solid color side is used for general cutting.
- 24 INCH BY 36 INCH MAT - This rotary cutting mat is 24"x36" and 1.5mm thick. The large size makes it perfect for most crafting projects. Great for cutting multiple layers of fabric into bias strips, squares, triangles, and squaring up blocks.
- PROTECT YOUR ROTARY MAT - Our professional quality cutting mat is designed for use with rotary cutters only. Not for use with fixed blade utility knives. To prevent warping, store it flat and out of direct sunlight.
- THE OLFA STANDARD - As the inventor of the Rotary Cutter in 1979, OLFA has maintained a standard of cutting excellence for our quality and durability. Pairing OLFA brand rotary cutter, blades and cutting mats together will provide optimal results.
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Self-Healing Double Sided Rotary Mats
- Designed For Use With OLFA Rotary Cutters, These Cutting Mats Help Protect Cutting Surfaces And Extend The Life Of The Rotary Blade.
About The Mat
- Each Mat Is 1.5mm Thick, Double Sided And Constructed With A Triple-Layer Heat Welding Process For Long Life.
- The Dark Green Base Color And Yellow Grid Lines Offer Good Visibility For Detailed Cutting On One Side And General Application and The Reverse.
What Is Self-Healing?
- The Self-Healing Finish Reseals Surface Cuts, Providing A Continually Smooth Surface For All Cutting Projects.
About The Grid Lines
- About the grid lines Grid lines are designed for easy and accurate measuring and cutting of straight lines and precise angles.
- Take the difficulty out of tricky tasks as fashioning true bias strips, cutting squares and triangles, and squaring up blocks to complete projects.
- With 8 different size Rotary Mats to choose from, you're sure to find the right one to protect your work surface. Remember, OLFA Rotary Blades are made of tungsten carbide tool steel and are very sharp. A rotary mat is a MUST if you are using one of our cutters.
Types of Mats
Continuous Grid Mat Sets
Self-healing mats protect the cutting surface and extend the life of rotary blades. We recommend the following blades with your mats:
- Rotary Cutters
- Circle Cutter
|Colors Available||Green||Green, Aqua, Pink||Green||Green||Green|
Compare with similar items
This OLFA rotary mat does more than just protect your work surface. It also extends the life of your rotary blades. Use the marked side of the mat for precision cutting, the solid side for general cutting. You'll notice that the gridlines include angle markings; this makes tricky tasks, like creating true bias strips, much easier. Vary the location of your cutting to allow the mat to self-heal. Particles stuck in the mat? No problem — just erase over them with an art gum eraser. The mat is great for quilting, sewing, cutting out patterns, rotary cutting, general crafting, scrapbooking and more.
From the Manufacturer
Self-healing Rotary Mats Are Double-sided, Triple Layer With A Dark Green Base Color And Yellow Grid Lines On One Side For Detailed Cutting And Solid Green On The Reverse For General Cutting
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Terry S. on March 23, 2016
I though sitting in the garage for a week would help, it's been in the garage for 2 weeks. Very upsetting to spend $50 on something I can't even use!