2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
OLIGHT S1 Baton 500 Lumen Compact EDC LED Flashlight
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $8.99 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The smallest side-switch LED in Olight history. This light is only 2.4 inches in length and 1.06 ounces, allowing it to be taken anywhere with extreme ease.
- Blindingly bright: this tiny light boasts 500 lumens and can light up an entire football field plus some with its ultra-far 120 yard beam throw.
- Choose among three brightness levels to illuminate your surroundings from .5 lumens on Moonlight Mode to 500 Lumens on high. Also features 8 lumens on Low and 80 lumens on Medium, in addition to Strobe mode.
- Ideal for any outdoor activity, the S1 can be placed in your bag or pocket without taking up much space to be called upon easily at any time.
- Covered under Olight's comprehensive 5 year warranty serviced in the United States. Rest easy knowing that your light is covered no matter the circumstance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This gorgeous S1 Baton Flashlight has the finest details and highest quality you will find anywhere! S1 Baton Flashlight is truly remarkable. Product Details: Condition: Brand New Item SKU: SS-BRK-OLTS1 Information: 2.4" overall. Lanyard. Clip. Impact resistant. Water resistant. CREE XM-L2 LED. 500 lumens. 25 day max runtime. 110m beam distance. 0.83" diameter. Stainless head and switch binder ring. Recessed silicone switch. T1R lens. Built-in timer. Side switch. Requires 1 CR123A battery (not included), or 1 RCR123 battery (not included).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 2 x 5 inches; 3.35 Pounds
- Item model number : OLTS1
- Batteries : 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 7, 2015
- Manufacturer : StealStreet (Home)
- ASIN : B014JPY3O0
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,823 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #758 in Handheld Flashlights
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: I find strobe mode is a little hard to get into. The button on the side usually takes a good five seconds to find when I pull the light out of my pocket.. biggest gripe I have is I simply dont like the design of the clip on the side. I ended up flipping the clip over and putting it on the very end of the light so the lens is down in my pocket and recessed a bit.. but the clip itself is very hard to slip over your pocket. Not an aweful design as it stays in place like its suppose to.. but just annoying trying to get the clip all the way down with the little bump the clip has on the inside.
I'd recommend this light to anyone - its like having a portable sun... and is a super tiny light.
Anyone who sees the light in action is blown away at how bright it is...
Only worry is that since its so tiny I might lose it.
Tried the lanyard and took it off after several hours s it was worrisome.
After having this for a few months, a few notes.
1. Works well as everyone else has stated.
2. Button switch is very difficult to find and engage in the dark having to fumble a lot.
3. Button switch has engaged itself many times when in my front pocket. I look down to see the light shinning through my jeans pocket.
4. It doesn't get that hot unless you have it in turbo mode then you could probably weld with it after a few moments but I rarely use it in turbo anyway.
5. Got the rechargeable batteries and they do make a difference.
6. Putt he lanyard back on after several months of carrying without it. Found it easier to dig it out of my pocket with it on.
7. Can find no real use for the clip (yet) but someone will argue this for sure. Why? Cause they can.
8. I find the magnetic end to be very useful.
For the money, a great little light.
Why you ask? Great question. I can confidently recommend this version since I found myself immediately replacing it with an identical one after losing track of it... It's likely still attached to something, somewhere with its magnetic base.
It's tiny and easy to carry on your person.
The clip on this version can rotate 360. When I'm done w/ the light, I can tactilely position the clip over the power switch quickly w/ one hand and put it away w/o worry about accidentally switching it on and inadvertently draining the battery.
There's a magnet on the base and super convenient if something ferrous is nearby and I also need both hands.
I rotate two RCR123a batteries for it. Keep a charged one on hand and swap it out when it's time to recharge the other... Nice!
If I could change something about it... I'd probably want one with a reflective housing or brightly colored to potentially reduce the chance of me misplacing it again.
Top reviews from other countries
Die Leuchtmodi sind gut gewählt und es wird immer der letzte Modus gespeichert. Man kann die Lampe auch sofort im schwächsten oder im stärksten Modus einschalten - trotzdem bleibt der gespeicherte Modus erhalten. Somit hat man direkt beim Einschalten bis zu 3 verschiedene Leuchtstärken zur Verfügung, ohne sich erst ewig durch die verschiedenen Modi klicken zu müssen - durch langes, einmaliges oder doppeltes Drücken des Tasters. Der Taster ist fest genug, um die Lampe nicht versehentlich einzuschalten. Mir ist es seither noch nicht passiert, dass sich die Lampe in der Hosentasche versehentlich eingeschaltet hätte.
Besonders hervorzuheben ist die Robustheit dieser Lampe. Abgesehen von unzähligen Stürzen, die sie unbeschadet überlebt hat, bekam die Lampe heute versehentlich einen 40° Waschgang gefolgt von einem 65° Waschgang mit anschließendem 2,5 stündigem Intensiv-Trocknungsprogramm zu spüren. Die Lampe funktioniert nach wie vor und war im inneren - selbst nach dieser Behandlung - noch staubtrocken, nicht mal Kondeswasser hatte sich gebildet. Nur die Lithium-Batterie habe ich nach dieser Hitze-Odyssee sicherheitshalber entsorgt - es war mir dann doch zu gefährlich, diese wieder in die Hosentasche zu stecken.