O'Lipfa 66636 Ruler with Lip Edge, 4 x 36-Inch
Enhance your purchase
|Graduation Range||1/8 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Measures 4" x 36"
- Offers perpendicular lines and angled bias lines
- Features a special lip edge that works like a T-square against the edge of a cutting mat
- Included components: Notions
Customers also search
O'LIPFA Ruler With Lip Edge, 4" x 36", features a special lip edge that works like a T-square against the edge of a cutting mat. It offers perpendicular lines and angled bias lines.
From the manufacturer
From Bobbins to Blades:
Make your life easier by using the right tools for your projects.
The right pair of scissors can:
- Prevent slippage for maximum cutting control.
- Minimizes fatigue for extended use.
- Resist sticky build-up from interfacing, bonding and craft glues
The right rotary cutter can:
- Be ergonomically designed for comfort and ease.
- Reduce the affects of arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and hand fatigue.
- Have a secure locking blade guard for safe usage.
Rulers have the ability to:
- Save money on rotary cutting blades.
- Assist in cutting perfect binding strips without tedious measuring .
- Automatically add a seam allowance to any straight angle.
- Use the right size for your sewing machine model - check your sewing machine manual to learn what class of bobbin to use
- Plastic and metal bobbins of the same size can NOT be swapped.
- They can be milled or stamped.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One recommendation if you are outfitting a teen with sewing tools. Make sure there is agreement between the parents and the teen that the rotary cutter (and other sharp sewing tools) will only be used whilst a parent is in the house. Should there be need for medical attention due to a misstep, an adult is available. This rule has worked out well.
As a side note...I also work with photographs and oftentimes need to trim a photograph. This is the perfect tool for this. Also, I do a bit of drawing and as a "T-square in a pinch" this works well too.