|Price:||$24.00 + $6.95 shipping|
- Handle drop: 10". Body of bag: L 17" * H 10" * W 8".
- Made from soft textured synthetic leather with faux patent croco handles and trim.
- Silver-tone hardware and studs. Side belt design. Back zip wall pocket.
- Zip top closure. Roomy fully lined fabric compartment.
- Interior zip wall pockets, cell and sunglass slip pouches.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Over-sized and large. Made from soft textured synthetic leather. Silver-tone hardware and studs. Side belt design. Back zip wall pocket for easy access. Dual carrying handles with letter charm attached. Zip top closure. Roomy fully lined fabric compartment. Interior zip wall pockets, cell and sunglass slip pouches. BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE COMPARE THE SIZE OF THIS HANDBAG TO ONE OF YOUR OWN FAVORITE BAGS.
Top Customer Reviews
There is a zip pocket on the outside, which is important to me..I don't want to have to dig inside of the purse for my cell phone. I also throw my keys in there and it's quite handy!
It's very roomy inside..several pockets for smaller things, and a cell phone pocket..but I use the outside pocket for mine. The material inside is pretty..in the description I thought maybe it was animal print, but it isn't. Even still, very stylish! The charms hang on a removable keychain, which I have removed and placed my spare keys on it and carry it in the inside pocket, rather than attached to the outside!!
I've had several compliments on this bag and am really glad I bought it. It's practical enough for everyday use, and I think that it will be handy to throw snacks in and even a little book or 2 for my son when we go on short road trips!!
The only problem is, I kinda wished I'd have ordered the yellow as well!! I love this bag!!
My purse just arrived and it's pretty nice. I've only owned black purses before, but I was instantly drawn to the red one. It's a great, rich red that's not too flashy or dull, it's perfect. It's definitely a BIG bag. With it hanging from my shoulder, it reaches a little past the bottom of my torso and the bag itself is over 2x the size of my head! I think the most remarkable thing about this bag was the shipping. Ordered it 3/23, it shipped 3/25, and I received it 3/28. I thought that was great, considering the estimated arrival date was 3/30-4/16. In case anyone is wondering, it ships from New York through USPS.
The zip closure on the top/opening of the bag leaves you wanting. The tip of the zipper isn't attached to the bag and the zipper doesn't go across the entire bag, making it pointless if you're zipping it so things can't fall out or if you're trying to shield your stuff from the rain. The charms also look very cheap and will probably get scratched up fast. The interior fabric looks/feel cheap too, and it has a faint odor that's a little off-putting.
All-in-all, it's a pretty nice purse, but it could be better. I uploaded some photos of the charms, interior, zip closure, and handle.
Update: 5/10/2012 - I also ordered the red as I couldn't resist. There were so many positive comments on it. My daughter also told me I should because the red "popped". It is a very nice deep red. The inside of the bag is animal print compared to the design inside on the Dove Brown. They are both great.
What I like about this bag:
1. The color is a deep, rich reddish brown, like a brick red. It will be perfect with dark outfits and I think it will add a nice zippy color to anything I wear. I usually go for darker shades, not too many prints etc. It will be very nice this fall, with my browns and creams! It's not a fire engine red, which I don't care for.
2. The size is great. It is a big bag, but nicely proportioned.
3. The inner pockets are very helpful. I use a purse organizer, but I do like to keep my phone and lip gloss separate, so the two smaller pockets will be great. There are two zippered inner pockets, as well as a third pocket formed by the two zipped pockets. I will keep my wallet and other small things I like to secure, in these pockets.
4. The fabric lining is NOT an animal print, which is a bonus for me, since I don't really care for animal prints. The lining is a cream color with a brown floral(?) repeating pattern. I have uploaded a picture of the lining.
5. The handles are very sturdy, and not short at all. I don't like my purse to be so close to my under arm that it feels bulky. This bag is big, but because the handles are longer, it works.
6. The outer zip pocket is a nice size, good for your keys or phone.
7. I wanted this bag for a trip, so that I could carry a lot of my things and not have to search through several smaller bags. I can carry my usual purse items, my Kindle Fire, my yarn and crochet project(for the car trip) and probably a few more things (like my son's psp and gameboy)!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received the bag and it has a small rip on the front. Love the color but I will be returning it.Published 6 hours ago by Lisa B.
I love this purse it is so soft and it is big. it holds so much.I have been wanting this kind of purse for ever.And i have looked every where and finally found it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sherrythompson
Words can not express how much I love this bag. This is my 2nd I got the 1st one in Red almost 4 yrs ago right after the birth of my 2nd son. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kristen P. Landon
Love it, always have. I order 2 at a time, there the only ones I get, and they ship fast. 😁Published 3 months ago by R Godfrey aka Reggie
I have been using this purse now for nearly two years. I have used other bags for periods of time here and there, but this has been a go to piece of mine because it's huge,... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Stephanie