Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2012, 7:53:10 PM PDT
ANY game by Quantic Dream I must have!!!!! Quantic Dream I worship you guys!!!!

I still can't get enough of Heavy Rain!

Posted on Jun 14, 2012, 3:00:55 AM PDT
Shan says:
And Ellen Page is both the voice actor and the character image! I'll buy it for that alone. :)

Posted on Jun 16, 2012, 8:13:58 AM PDT
Based on what I saw from E3 a week ago, the motion capture work has improved tremendously, plus there seems to be plenty of action as well as emotion.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012, 2:34:36 PM PDT
Shan says:
I haven't played Heavy Rain, but the gameplay on this looks like Bourne Conspiracy, where it's all about timed button presses instead of frenzied button-mashing or run-n-gun action.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012, 1:38:36 PM PDT
Paul C. says:
Yes, that is how Heavy Rain, and their previous release for the PS2 Indigo Prophecy were.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012, 8:54:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 30, 2012, 10:04:29 AM PDT
In a world of button-mashing and run-n-gun, one company decided to change the game. I find that inspirational others may find inappropriate

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012, 4:26:06 AM PDT
I worship Quantic Dream too! Heavy Rain threw me over board. I fell in love with that game! I was a big fan of Indigo too. I am so looking forward to Beyond.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012, 12:05:07 PM PDT
Will M says:
I'm also a huge fan of both Indigo Prophecies and Heavy Rain. My only gripe is with the controls. Heavy Rain walking was like steering an 18-wheeler. Made getaways a little difficult.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012, 2:57:21 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Sale at Newegg.com again $12 off all Pre-orders $49.99 & Up

Enter Promo Code: EMCJJNH48 at checkout!!!! Exp 11/04/12

Enjoy, in case anyone missed anything the other 4 or 5 times Newegg had this! ;)~
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BEYOND: Two Souls forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars (951)