Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin).
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fiber from Vegetable Source), Vegetable Glycerin, Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Seed Butter, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Sea Salt, Confectioner’s Sprinkles [Sugar, Corn Starch, Blend of Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel), Confectioner’s Glaze, Colored with Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Dextrin, Carnauba Wax, Sodium Bicarbonate], Tapioca Starch, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Carbonate and Sucralose.
Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 220 - Calories from Fat 60 - Total Fat 7g 11% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Trans Fat 0g - Polyunsaturated Fat 1g - Monounsaturated Fat 1g - Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 140mg 6% Potassium 85mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% Dietary Fiber 9g 36% Sugars 1g - Sugar Alcohol 10g - Protein 21g 42% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 2% Phosphorus 6%
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer