ONE80 Light Headlamp - Rechargeable LED 180° Headlight - Full Peripheral Illumination - transforms Your Camping, Hiking, Running, Outdoor Recreation and Work Experience.
|Price:||$49.00 - $148.32|
- Say goodbye to limited tunnel vision of the traditional headlamp. Strong, clean and clear peripheral visibility of the patent pending ONE80 Light Headlamp completely changes the way you see in the dark. The only headlamp that simulates having natural day light and allows you to use your natural peripheral vision.
- So light you'll forget you have it on. At only 3.3 oz (including the 1.5 oz battery pack) the ONE80 Light is adventure ready. There are no protruding plastic pieces or parts that stick out from your body. The lightweight and flexible fit makes wearing it hardly noticeable.
- Quick and convenient, the micro USB charging cable makes the ONE80 ready when you are. Recharge the battery with an outlet, your computer or solar panel. Now includes new 2 brightness setting 1800mA battery pack! Get up to 3 hrs of battery life on high and 7+ hrs on low.
- New possibilities open up with interchangeable parts. Quickly and easily trade out with a backup battery. Remove the LED illumination band and the battery pack from your headlamp and light up your tent. Regardless of how you use your ONE8Ø Light, it will likely get dirty. Simply remove the illumination band and battery pack to machine or hand wash your headband.
- Most headlamps have 1 or 2 LEDs. If they’re super powerful you may see 4 or 5. The ONE8Ø Lights’ super bright 20 LEDs (360 Lumens ) wrap the front half of your head to ensure you don’t lose any of your peripheral vision
|Shop Quality Safety Glass by AmazonBasics|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
For years we have used headlamps to light our adventures, work, and projects. Unfortunately every traditional headlamp has one common problem - tunnel vision or a narrow beam of visibility. The ONE80 solves that problem by eliminating the possibility of tunnel vision. The Patent Pending 180 degree light allows you to naturally use your eyes the way you use them during the day, with your peripheries. This eliminates the need to precariously turn your head to see, and opens you to a full peripheral perspective in the dark. What's included: 20 LED Illumination Band, Headband, 1800 mAh Lithium Battery Pack and Micro USB Charge Cord Proudly funded on Kickstarter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 66 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had recently received the ONE80 headlamp in the mail. With it all charged up and ready to go, I slipped it on and headed out into the night for a six mile run.
As I stepped out of my home, my first thought was, wow, I thought there was no moon tonight, it sure is bright. I quickly realized that my new headlamp was awesome. It wasn't just bright. It was freaking bright [yes freaking bright is a scientific term]. And come to find out perfect for running.
The lamp sits comfortably on my head. And doesn't move around as I run. It provides a nice halo of light that allows for you to not only see in front of you, but also illuminates your periphery. And it is freaking bright. Did I say that already? I've also noticed that cars seem to see you from a much further distance away [as indicated by how early they move over to give you space].
I run on country dirt roads. So there are a lot of rocks and ruts that need to be avoided.What it nice is the light is bright enough that I can concentrate on my running rather than straining to see potential objects in my path. Also, as I mentioned, I don't have to swivel my head to see what on my sides. The headband cast a nice 180 degree arc of light.
I use this all the time when running at night. I've also used it several times for night hiking and for those times I've needed to do some chore outside at night.
I'd recommend that you pick up the extra battery pack. While each one lasts a while. It is good to have a second for those very long runs, or long night hikes.
I'd recommend this headlamp to anyone who runs, hikes, or works in the dark. The difference between this and a traditional headlamp is like the difference between the low beam and high beam on your car's headlights. One is simply brighter and better on those dark moonless nights.
P.S. this purchase is my second headlamp. I am getting one for my son now that he is old enough to go camping and hiking with me. Giddy up family time.
INITIAL IMPRESSION: The packaging is super small, compact, and very cool. The image of the tree line around the box is a testament to the attention to detail inside the box. It made me long for the outdoors before even opening the box.
USB CHARGING CORD: The first thing you'll see upon opening the box is a heavy duty orange and black nylon wrapped USB to mini USB charging cord. I'm so stoked about this cord. It seems like a simple thing, but again, a testament to the overall attention to detail that ONE80 has put into the manufacturing of this headlamp.
BATTERIES: I opted for the version of the product that came with two batteries. I can't recommend this highly enough. The batteries are extremely compact, light, and well built. They have two power settings which is incredibly useful. When the headlamp is on full power it's actually SO bright it can cause night blindness to anyone around you, so the lower power setting is a must if there are others nearby. The batteries also have the logo printed on them, which again is a very small detail, but one that was not overlooked. The batteries have a really great rubbery texture to them that I really dig. The elastic strap the battery is held in also has rubbery strips so the battery will not slip out. This is another really amazing detail.
LED STRIP: I love that the LED light strip is connected to the head strap by velcro so that it can be removed and the head strap itself can be washed and so forth. The connection from the light strip to the batteries is the same heavy duty cord wrapped in orange and black nylon with a very heavy duty mini USB connector. The velcro on the head strap and the light strip seem to be very heavy duty and I'm not concerned about durability at all.
LIGHT OUTPUT: This is where my expectations were completely demolished. When you compare the light output of this light with any other standard headlamp, it's not even a fair competition. Even the highest powered LED headlamps don't compare. It truly lights up your entire field of vision and gives you an experience you just have to see to believe.
I debated on this or the petal reaktic+ and I am so glad I went this way, this produces a better light at night for a fraction of the price.. overall I am extremely pleased.
Update: customer service was great, they sent me a new battery and it is better than the one I suspected to be faulty. But, now the cable from the light itself will not stay connected to the battery (any of them) it just falls right out. So I’m sorry to say I can’t recommend this light.