Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 29, 2015
Purchased these based in part on previous reviews and the great price. They are able to provide a 10.5 size for my difficult female foot size. Plenty of room for layered socks or fat wool sports socks. These are waterproof boots just as I wanted & the lug soles are very secure on slippery ground - perfect for stall clean up , gardening or any muddy wet environment. However as noted they do not have additional liner to guard against cold so if it's snow AND cold conditions these are not likely to work for you.
Colo had lots of rain just as these arrived & I was happy to have them to work on fallen branches , cleanup hail damage etc. I'm very pleased with them for their purpose as a pair of working boots in wet conditions.
2 helpful votes
on June 21, 2014
I bought them for my husband...These are his first Steel Toe rubber boots...He loves them and wears them when cutting the grass and doing outside work, because he is diabetic. he complaints they are heavy and run large but still wears them almost every day when he's outside, hence my 3 star rating..I wouldn't know with what to compare them to.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 27, 2013
These boots are incredible, and for the price the best for what I was looking for. They are very durable shoes, and are water tight. The cam fast and were packaged greatly. I've been using them daily, and also have great traction. I look forward everyday to wearing these boats, for their durability, but also their comfort on your foot. I would recommend these boot to everyone, and I look forward to many more great years of use with these.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on December 16, 2016
These boots do the job, they fit good and keep your feet dry, your feet will get cold if the temperature is low
2 helpful votes
on October 20, 2014
Nice boots for $16 a couple of months ago. But they had a honeycomb inner heel, for cushion I guess. I would have bot more had they not had the honeycomb inner heel that I felt would eventually breakdown. They did come with a very nice inner foot liner. But those usually slide around after a few wearings. They smelled good and were built very sturdy and had lots of room if a person had large calves on their legs. Just did not like the honeycomb heel for durability.
on March 26, 2014
We live in the Pacific NW so it rains quite a bit. A good pair of rain boots are essential. These boots are a great price AND great quality! What more could you ask for! Steel toe is just an added bonus - however makes them very heavy. The upside to that is your legs will get a great workout too. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 19, 2014
Robust and well made. I take a 9 1/2 shoe, so I thought that a size 10 would do. Wearing socks, it's pretty snug and likely to cause discomfort after a while. Additionally, the top of the boot just barely fits around my calf. Advice: order the next full size up.
on September 8, 2014
Super heavy booths that are a bit large and smell strongly of whatever substance they're made of... not what I was looking for but so cheap not bothering to return...
on December 11, 2014
They run very large, seriously, 2 sizes difference! I wear 10 and they were too big, got 9's and they were still too big then had to reorder again!
on December 15, 2014
Am overall happy with these boots. Should have gone a size smaller, though. No biggie...just gonna wear thicker socks. I did go by the size chart indicating that ~70% of buyers that bought this (at time of purchase) indicated a spot-on boot size to what they normally wear, so keep that in mind.