BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2014
i like the radio it has good features but it said it was slightly used but i think this had more damage than let on. the display screen only shows half of the numbers and sometimes no numbers at all.It has the tendency to turn off in the middle of a song sometimes the power button wont respond so you have to unplug it and then plug it back in to reset itself its ok cause i just use it for my kids at night but i wouldn't recommend this for consistent listening on the other hand it came fast the seller just never mentioned about the malfunctions of the radio but the seller is good
on December 31, 2013
I was skeptical when I opened the box because it was damaged and had been opened before. I had my son test it to be sure everything worked and it did. However, this was a gift that was to be left out by Santa, so unwrapped and out-of-the-box. As I put the pieced out I noticed the pieces were used. The description read new in box. I am disappointed, but it does work and was inexpensive.
on October 11, 2013
Looks good.....radio and mp3 line in work fine but CD player does not even spin. Save the box if you are ordering.
on September 13, 2013
very good for a small area, very compact, good to use in a bedroom. looks stylish, now ordering one for a friend.
on May 12, 2013
at first I thought I just couldn't figure this system out but I am having a very hard time getting the cds to play. I bought it for the cd player so right now it is useless to me.
on November 24, 2013
If I could give this a minus, I would. Purchased just yesterday but wish we had not!

We only wanted something simple to listen to Christmas CDs on. It seemed simple enough. Husband hooked it up, even with the substandard directions. We got the radio to work ok, but the CD part is a whole different story. It would not read the first several CDs at all. Finally got it to read one and it sounded like someone was scratching on tin!

First off, I didn't like the way the buttons worked, of all things...push, push, push. Remote didn't help at all. The vertical door didn't want to close either. It was a waste of money, in my humble opinion. Also, it seems to be 'off balance' because you have to hold the back as you push those buttons to sturdy it. Remote is a joke.

I don't usually complain about anything but this one got my 'dander' up. I trully believe that it should be taken off the market.

If I could, I would take it back to where we purchased it but that's not an option, at this point.

BTW, this was not purchased through Amazon but I could not find anywhere else to complain about it...I just want to let others know to beware...you get what you pay for.
on August 9, 2013
OK, I bought this because my speaker I bought for my mp3 player just didn't cut it. I got this system for under twenty five bucks, and it works perfectly. I use it for my Zune, Nintendo 3Ds, PSP, tablet, and I even use it for a CD player. The only "downside" is the radio, it doesn't get in a lot of stations but that's probably my room. I can use the mp3's radio and that works better.

I put it on a shelf next to my bed. I can put the tablet on a stand, plug the tablet line in to the radio's line in and watch Netflix on the tablet. My tablet's speakers are AWFUL. The radio's speakers are great, and I can actually hear Netflix's shows.

I also play handheld games, and the speakers again aren't great. So I use this radio to play Resident Evil Revelations. You have to hear the monsters walking around, it tips you to equip the gun. Well, the speakers on the 3Ds are too soft, so I plug the 3ds into the radio and wham. I could use earbuds but they hurt my ears.

The speaker dock thing I bought for my mp3 player was the same price as this stereo system. Definately a good deal, and no problems. The CD player cover thing actually slides UP. It rolls and makes a noise, which isn't noisy or anything, but my birds love to hear that sound and watch it move up.
on September 4, 2017
Let me be clear.....I am an audiophile! That means that the sound quality has to be EXCELLENT.
A little history for me is that my personal home theater system costs about $6000, the Polk LSiM speaker package. It sounds
phenomenal! I don't even own the ONN Compact Stereo System. I'm not familiar with the brand but the look alone made me not even give it
a second glance.....but how wrong was I.

My parents bought this for their bedroom but never really used it outside of the radio. I bought my mom a Mac Mini and since it had no speakers,
I decided to run the audio from the Mac into the ONN stereo system. Oh....My....GOSH!!! This thing sounds absolutely AMAZING!!! I honestly
couldn't believe the sound that it produces.

Vocals are crystal clear with a warmth that will melt your heart. The mids are perfectly balanced and the two subs provide ample bass to give
everything you play a nice, clean roar. I almost took these from my parents for that reason alone. They even offered to give it to me but I would
have felt guilty taking their charity.

I have been online searching for my own ever since. Please trust me when I say that these speakers are audiophile quality. I have no idea about
the functionality of the radio or cd player.....BUT WHO CARES WHEN YOU HAVE WORLD-CLASS AUDIO!

I would buy these speakers over and over again if I could find them. Plug them in to the AUX and prepare to have your breath taken away!!!

No, this is not a sponsored review.
on August 30, 2014
I have the newer model of this stereo I bought at a store its a lot easier to hook up the speakers and to hang on the wall one draw back on it you can open it with the button but you have to manually close the cd door the new model is black and grey Amazon doesn't carry this model Number ONA13AV503 it has a better sounding speakers and a little bigger LCD display there are some changes that the old model doesn't have that the new mode has.The product guide is a little bit better than the old one was.
on May 2, 2014
CD player didn't work right out of the box. It opens, closes, opens, and at no time does it attempt to read the disc. To stop this insane opening and closing of the cd door you have to change the function, power off, or unplug the stereo system from the wall!
The speakers are ok. The antenna is weak. The remote is acceptable. Overall a very poor product.