Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2015
Poor quality, not what I expected at all! I got the navy blue case and in the pictures, it looks to have a FUSCHIA zipper & flowers. They are actually RED. The material is rough canvas. I wasn't expecting much considering these come from China but the case look much better in the pictures! The zippers work but the logo on the front of the case isn't centered. Had I seen this in person before buying, I would have bough the $2 case and waited 2 months to get it instead of paying almost $7 through Prime. I was expecting a different material and not navy & red. It's still cute just not what I expected.
review image
19 helpful votes
20 helpful votes
on February 21, 2015
I dislike this product. Out of all the products that I've purchased on Amazon I would have to say this is the worst so far. The pouch is stiff, the zipper is messed up, and the logo in the middle is towards far left right. I also thought that three pouches came but, it is not well specified and pouch choices were not given as well. I was going to contact the seller about my complaints but, I'm just truly disappointing that I don't want to even bother.
review image
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 26, 2014
Took an extremely long time to get to me and when it finally did arrive the top zipper was broken. Can't even open the top
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on July 21, 2016
I bought this pencil case hoping for the pink one but got the light blue instead. That didn't really bother me, the light blue is actually really cute as well. I used this all school year and I was not very gentle with it, I think it could probably hold up for another half school year. I didn't really expect it to last but it held up pretty well. Mine got particularly dirty but I was actually able to wash it by hand and that made it better. I fit about 8 pens in the front, 3 pens an eraser, a fat highlighter, wite out tape, and lead in the big pocket. It fits a lot more than you think, I'm really pleased, for the price you can't beat it!
on June 2, 2015
You get 1 bag when you order this product, and you don't get to choose the color/pattern. But at only $2.45 & free shipping, it's a cute, well-made canvas bag with many uses. I will probably order a few more for stocking stuffers.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 12, 2017
Nice and big enough for pens and pencils. The zipper is cheap but hasn't been too much trouble as I've been gentle with it. You get what you pay for, and this is nice for the price. Though beware, it does ship from Asia, so if you care about those things now you know.
on March 24, 2015
For how much this pouch cost, it was OK. The material isn't great, the stitching wasn't great, the zippers are really flimsy. I got it to hold some pencils and pens that I don't use very often and since I don't use the zipper much, the pouch has held up OK. The only thing I was perplexed by is the sewn on tag on the front was sewn on upside down, but that doesn't matter much to me for what I use this pouch for so I'm pretty happy with it.
2 helpful votes
on September 7, 2015
I initially bought 2 of these to use as pencil cases for my daughters. They are very cute and durable. However, they are not long enough to fit full size (new) pencils. So we found a new life for them as makeup cases. So far so good. They are holding up well to being stuffed with lipsticks.
2 helpful votes
on June 27, 2015
At first the bag looked crappy and it looked liked it couldn't fit anything but to my surprised it was very durable and it fitted a lot of pencils! I got the baby blue one which I didnt like but in the end I love it including the color!
((( Only mechanical pencil fit in the bag! Regular pencil are too long! Paper mate mechanicals, Sharpie Highliters, and Paper mate gel pens, small scissors, and a small glue stick should fit!))
on December 13, 2015
In the pictures the pouch seems to be well made, but that is not the case. It had all kinds of strings coming from everywhere and the logo was coming off the second I took it out of the box. When it came it had a broken zipper and the inner lining was coming out and ripping. If you want a pouch that will last (for a few minutes or months) do not buy this product.