|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 1 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||0324-103|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0324-103|
|Vehicle Service Type||off-road-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles|
O'Neal Youth Rider Boots (Black, Size 3)
|Price:||$98.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$11.00 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Injection molded plastic plates protect against impacts. Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system. Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating. Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort. Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage. Replacement straps and buckles are available
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Fox Racing Pee Wee Comp 5K Youth Boys Off-Road/Dirt Bike Motorcycle Boots - Black/Silver / Size 12
O'Neal Rider Boots (Black, Size 11)
AXO Unisex-Child Drone Youth Boots (Black, Size 6)
2018 Fox Racing Youth Comp 3 Boots-Y4
Ocelot Black SZ 1 SX3 Youth Boots
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MC-Powersports||Edwards Motorsports & RV's||Rave X Motorsports||Amazon.com||LEXINGTON MOTORSPORTS||Chaparral Motorsports|
|Size||3||12||11||6||4||1 M US|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seller Warranty DescriptionO'Neal guarantees it's products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for 2-years from the date of purchase for the original owner. Visit their site for full details.
Built to the quality of a first class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price, this boot simply can't be beat for overall value and style!.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still 5 stars even though the buckles are a little tough for him to handle and even myself but they seem rugged and the boots are so well built. Stitching, soles, toe plates all seems well put together. Super stiff and solid to protect his little legs.
So stiff though that he can't get his toes under the shifter just yet